July 2013 Weddings

Honeymoon Booked!

Hi Ladies--
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends! My FILs gifted us our honeymoon so we decided we wanted to go to Europe. My fiance burns badly so tropical/beach places were out. We decided to take a river crusie through France. I am so exicted to go through part of the wine country and see all the cute little towns. Has anyone else picked a honeymoon destination?

Re: Honeymoon Booked!

• Congrats!! Thats sooo exciting. We will be going to Riviera Maya and booking sometime this week or next. The wait is killing me!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats!

We haven't picked yet, and the only narrowing down we've done so far is "Not Antarctica". ;(  There's just soooo many places to choooose from!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Congrats, that sounds wonderful! My dream HM is the Greek islands, but we'll see... I think that will be out of our budget. I have heard talk amongst my parents of gifting us our HM, which would be awesome! In that case, I wouldn't be too choosy... I wouldn't mind going to the Caribbean and staying at one of those Sandals resorts or something. Hehe. Otherwise we will probably do a mini-moon, like a cruise to Mexico or a drive up to San Francisco, and save a bigger trip for later.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awesome!!! We have to look into booking ours. We are going to HI. I can't wait. i think that's the part of the wedding I am looking forward to most! hahaha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Honeymoon Booked!:[QUOTE]or a drive up to San Francisco, Posted by ChelsJimmy[/QUOTE]

I we went to SF a few yrs back and nevee got to drive up the coast or see the redwoods. So if you go I'm tagging along hehe.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_honeymoon-booked?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:92eb4651-fac8-4647-ace5-1191de3b4b9ePost:2a783511-7fcf-4d25-b94e-d0308462f215">Re:Honeymoon Booked!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Honeymoon Booked!: I we went to SF a few yrs back and nevee got to drive up the coast or see the redwoods. So if you go I'm tagging along hehe.
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL. Let's go!! I actually lived in the Bay Area for about a year, but never got to see the redwoods. So that will definitely go on our list.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So exciting!! Hehe... we live in SF, so we go to the redwoods on minications pretty much every month or so-- definitely a beautiful trip! We want to go somewhere tropical and get away from the fog for awhile...I'm thinking the Virgin Islands, the Carribean... something sunshiney where we can snorkel and drink fruity drinks :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • The fiance has basically been saving up for the honeymoon (and not much else!) since the day we got engaged. We're going to Disney World. It should be a lot of fun :) He's got it all planned out already!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards