Wedding Invitations & Paper

Export guest list- Help!

My sister (L) has a knot page as well and got married in Sept. I'm getting married in August and my other sister (K) is getting married in June. We both would like to use L's guestlist bc half of the people are the same. Any idea how to export her guest list and then import/upload it on our own knot pages?

Thanks!!
A

Re: Export guest list- Help!

• I don't think that is possible....the guest list is not very user friendly.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• If so many people are going to use that list, I recommend taking the time to input the data into Microsoft Access.  The difference between Access and Excel is that Access easily will turn your contact list into address labels.  In addition, you can easily export data into or from Excel.  I was new to Access, but found a brief tutorial that explains how to make a contact list and they have a template.  Also, now that I have my addresses and can print address labels, I'll be using this list in the future for Christmas card labels!

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards