• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2011 Weddings

Lose the Lbs Weekly Check-in!!!

Hey August knotties, sorry I'm a bit late but didn't have computer access all day.

It's week two of our journey to be fit and fabulous for the big day.  So how did you do last week?  Did you lose; gain; workout; eat right?  What did you do right and what did you do wrong?  And most importantly, what are your goals for this week. 

So lets go!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lose the Lbs Weekly Check-in!!!

• HA that's what I need someone to kick my ass... hahaha I am definitely going to do it. THanks! :) I think I am actually going to buy it when I get off work tonight haha and start it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Lose the Lbs Weekly Check-in!!!:
    [QUOTE]StephB22 30 Day Shred is a great workout. It is really tough so only try if you are up for a challenge.  I have been using it off an of this year.  I tried to do it 30 Days in a row back in January but I made it 20 days, I looked and felt great.  I would definitely recommend it.  Jillian will kick your ass
    Posted by tychandler[/QUOTE]

Yes she will!! I've done 30 day shread on and off.. I don't really have weight to lose, just gotta keep from gaining anything more!
    image Anniversary
  • So I was on vacation last week...so obviously I was not eating the healthiest things...but that being said I didn't gain any weight!
    My goal for next week is to eat healthier meals at home and stop eating late at night.
    P.S. I love 30 day shred it's a really good workout that actually works!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    98 image Invited to celebrate!
    57 image Will be attending
    6 image Will be missing out
    35 image Can't Find their mailbox

• Glad some people are seeing progress ......... I was out of town in Louisville for 3 days last week, boss bought dinner one night at steak place, with appetizers, lobster mashed potatoes, but I DID pass on dessert, LOL. Ugh!

OK, so I'm on my WW starting today. Doing good so far, LOL.

Oh, no change in weight, so I guess that's a good thing considering above.
  • jess: i'll take some homework! :)

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited September 2010
    I didn't gain or lose this week.  I like to reframe "the scale being stuck" as "practicing maintenance" -- it sounds much better, because so much of the struggle is maintaining a happy weight in addition to just getting there.

I did pretty well this week.  I did go out (drinks!) one night, even though my goal was to avoid alcohol entirely.  My other goal, to work out on every weekday, was mostly met -- I worked out on every weekday except for Thursday (which, coincidentally, was also the day that I had drinks . . . hmmm, sensing a connection here). 

I'm feeling a burst of motivation this week, having spent Saturday through today trying on wedding gowns.  I'm excited to have found two that are already quite flattering on my body, and I can't wait to keep working on toning and on cinching my waist so that whichever dress I choose looks even better. 

My goals for this week are:  cardio on 5 days, ab work on 3 days, kettlebell routine on 2 days, eat clean, and minimal alcohol (with only liquor and calorie-free mixers if I do choose to go out). 
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • topchef: as soon as i get it ill send it your way! ;) PM me your email address
    [url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/tt1490e0.aspx[/img][/url]
  • I wouldn't mind getting the "homework" :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I did horrible over the weekend and I'm feeling sick today, soo no progress.
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Lose the Lbs Weekly Check-in!!!:
    [QUOTE]I did horrible over the weekend and I'm feeling sick today, soo no progress.
    Posted by jonchrissy[/QUOTE]

We all slip up, this week will be better
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'd like homework too
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • as soon as i get the homework emailed to me ill gladly share! :)
    [url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/tt1490e0.aspx[/img][/url]
  • I lost the two pounds that I gained -- so back to square one.  I was surprised because all i did sunday was pig out.  although i did eat decently all week and i went back to yoga, and went to the gym 3 times.

I am hoping to continue eating well this week; and be able to get back into the gym by tomorrow or thursday.  taking another day off of exercise due to the lump/bruise on my forehead :(  Figure i shouldnt shake my brain around too much for a few days haha..

Ill take some homework too!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So, Im just jumping into this.  My weight has been yo-yoing like crazy.  Without any motivation it's hard to keep up with anything.  Hopefully talking to you guys will help!  I am definitely going to buy that 30 day Shred!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haven't hit the gym at all because classes for grad school are kicking my butt, my old church had their carnival and then my new church had their carnival the weekend after. Plus, I started going to a chiropractor and my back is in the getting worse before it gets better stage of fixing a long-term problem. Hoping to hit the gym at least once this week (would love to do more, but I'm helping with a retreat all day Thursday). Been drinking more water and trying to eat right...been doing a decent job despite carnival two weekends in a row. Looking to improve this week.

Keep up the good work and good luck ladies. :)
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt139197.aspx[/img][/url]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards