Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Good morning

What $hitty weather!  I was stupid and put on a dress this morning thinking it wasn't raining too bad... I was wrong!  Legs and feet were soaked by the time I got to my car in the lot.

Re: Good morning

• edited December 2011
    Good morning.  I was thinking the opposite and wish I wore a dress or skirt because the bottom of my pants are drenched :)  Yuck!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!! :)

Just need to do some errands today! It was quite relaxing sleeping this morning.
    ~* Diana *~ ~* October 9, 2010 *~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    I am at work today. I feel better. Stomach bug is still not gone all the way. I actually think it could be the chicken we ate on Tuesday night, that was the only thing FI and I ate together since then. Who knows for sure though. My jeans are also soaked. I hate when it rains like this.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-138?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:ea78f4dc-d4b2-42b9-bbe5-d06d2324db35Post:7d76be7f-280b-4087-b007-5e30208d699c">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning.  I was thinking the opposite and wish I wore a dress or skirt because the bottom of my pants are drenched :)  Yuck!
    Posted by QTsgirl522[/QUOTE]

This. I wore a dress on purpose today so I wouldn't have any clothing dragging in the puddles...

Good morning everyone! Seriously wishing today was Friday, but we have a rehaearsal dinner tonight so at least that gives me something to look forward to!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Morning!
    I am wishing today was Sunday so I wouldn't have to leave my bed at all!

I also think I put men cologne on instead of perfume this morning. I have a bunch of little samples from sephoria and well I am smelling little manly.
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-138?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:ea78f4dc-d4b2-42b9-bbe5-d06d2324db35Post:ee443d60-f806-4027-b223-878cde82d7f0">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also think I put men cologne on instead of perfume this morning. I have a bunch of little samples from sephoria and well I am smelling little manly.
    Posted by nicole8586[/QUOTE]

This made me LOL! Love it!

Good morning, everyone! I, also, wore a dress today to avoid the soggy pant bottom feeling, and I changed my shoes when I got in, so I'm feeling pretty dry.

Today is my Friday! We're leaving tonight to go visit a bunch of DH's family in West Virginia. Yay, 3-day weekend!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    B2B glad your feeling a little better!
  • edited December 2011
    LadyJ - JEALOUS of your 3-day weekend. =P Have fun!

nicole - Mmm I love men's cologne. I would be smelling myself all day!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-138?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:ea78f4dc-d4b2-42b9-bbe5-d06d2324db35Post:37db7f65-9882-4039-b5f7-adee1ee9beda">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]B2B glad your feeling a little better!
    Posted by nicole8586[/QUOTE]

Awe you are sweet, thank you! I am trying to think of what to eat.... I should EAT something normal today.  Stomach bug is still not GONE but I am not puking anymore... so that is good.
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Take it slow and bland with the food -- like starting with saltines and working your way up to soup!

I'm glad you're feeling better, too! I feel like it always takes a few days to start feeling completely better after one of those bugs!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    >>I also think I put men cologne on instead of perfume this morning. I have a bunch of little samples from sephoria and well I am smelling little manly.<<

Ahhh hahaha.  LOVES this.   One time, I got verrrrry little sleep and I accidently put on JEGs' deoderant.  I smelled like him all day, and it was kinda strange.

Morning ladies! Poppa Bear called me at 4:40 this morning and told me not to even bother coming into work.  BOO YAH!

Sir JEGs and I are meeting with a financial advisor today to learn how to better manage our money.  We've got a pretty good savings right now, but I would really like to know how to divy it up between things like mortgage payments, home improvements, savings, Christmas fund, and emergency fund.  I feel really lame becasue I am kind of excited for this. 

B2B-  I'm glad you are feeling better!!

Madam A--  AnOTHER wedding??  heheh
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-138?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:ea78f4dc-d4b2-42b9-bbe5-d06d2324db35Post:67cc3223-af75-448b-969d-229f4be42cfd">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Take it slow and bland with the food -- like starting with saltines and working your way up to soup! I'm glad you're feeling better, too! I feel like it always takes a few days to start feeling completely better after one of those bugs!
    Posted by LadyJ10[/QUOTE]

I ate oatmeal, toast, crackers and drank gatorade yesterday, oh and tea. I have only had tea today. I might eat some rice cakes... I have no desire to really EAT I think. Oh I am getting my <span style="font-style:italic;">friend </span>too, so that is just lovely.
  • edited December 2011
    Amer - Um yes. ANOTHER wedding. We had ours. And then BILs. And then our friends. All of which we were in the BP. Three weeks from now, we have my cousin's wedding in MD (but we finally get to show up as guests and just drink/dance the night away with everyone else)

After that, I am over weddings. For now.
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    B2B--  ugh. I feel your pain with the 'friend' haha

When you have stomach issues- use the BRAT diet! My mom and her teacher friends swear by it.  B-broth, R- rice, A-applesauce, T-toast

Amer- I think after the wedding, FI and I will need to do the same thing! Organize the finances. Good Luck!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    B+ Bread no? I always heard that.

I feel like someone is trying to rip out my uterus.... I HATE being a girl.
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    B- bread.....T-toast.... same thing ;)

yup- those men don't know how lucky they are sometimes haha
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    ha duh. Bread, toast. haha.  I just realized how stupid that was, bread rice applesauce toast... why would BOTH be in there... so yes BROTH would make more sense.
  • edited December 2011
    B2B - I feel like I'm starting to get what you have.... ughhhh

Madam - jealous of all the weddings you have.  I LOVE going to fun weddings!  I only have one this year... my own!  Next year we already have about five.
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    B2B - Glad you are feeling a little better. Work with a stomach virus is not fun! :-(

Meeting today with the photographer that we are most likely going to book for our wedding. Hoping she is as fantastic as she seems! A little nervous but so excited! Wish us luck :-)
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

My FI woke me up at 5am this morning because one of our windows in the living room was leaking super seriously and there was water everywhere. Thankfully he cleaned it up before he left for work. Then I couldn't fall asleep again for a while and when I did I realized I was waking up 40 minutes late. Now I am feeling really frazzled and I just want the week to be over.

Ugh ok needed to gripe a little. Seems like everyone is having a bleh day....

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards