Ohio-Cincinnati

Wedding NIghtmares Have Begun

So last night I had my first wedding nightmare! My hair and makeup people did not show up. My dress was too big in the chest area lol. There were no flowers. The cake was not what I had picked out. I was freaking out. So my friend went to Micheals and bought me this super ugly fake cascading bouquet to use. I t was the weirdest thing ever. I am sure none of this will happen but I still woke up kinda freaked out. Anyone else have any wedding nightmares?

Re: Wedding NIghtmares Have Begun

• ungraceful13ungraceful13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had them almost every night before the wedding which was weird bc I was laid back about the whole planning process. It all worked out fine and none of my nightmares came true lol.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    YES!!! I just had another one last night... I didn't have vases for my centerpieces just hours before the wedding! LOL. Get used to them- I think they're just a part of the "wedding planning" process! ;-)
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh - I remember those too much! I had them and they would wake me straight up. I know it doesnt help if you go to bed thinking about the wedding, so try to do something else prior to going to bed. It helped me a ton!
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I've had wedding nightmares since a year ago.  And I think mine tend to be more disasterous than yours.  Examples:

1. Showing up with a dress that progressively became transparent until I was entirely see-through
    2. My dress being ripped up and tattered and having to wear it down the aisle
    3. My groom not showing up and having my parents apppoint a random guy to be the groom
    4. My flowers being picked from a random garden because none of my bouquets were mad

Then I would wake up and realize, I gotta lay off the stress!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My nightmares have turned into real life stress. I can no longer focus at work, all I think about it wedding stuff.  My stomach is in knots all the time!
  • andersjcandersjc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm waiting for mine to begin. 59 days to the wedding. I'd like to say they aren't gonna happen but knowing my crazy dreams they will.
  • edited December 2011
    I had a lot of wedding nightmares and everything went perfectly the day of.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Michele45419Michele45419 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had crazy dreams.....

One of them, we were running late to the ceremony.  My mom decided it was faster for me to run 5 miles as opposed to her driving.  So I took my running shoes and ran the 5 miles in mid-August like heat, pulled back my hair, and just slipped into my dress.  Then, as everyone was walking down the aisle, no one knew how to walk a straight line --- they just ran rampant everywhere!

The other one is where my fiance came home so excited because he found the perfect accessory for his outfit.  And he pulled out this rainbow striped vest.  He put it on and was SUPER excited because, as he pointed out, independent of what colors we were having for our wedding, it would automatically match because it's on the rainbow. 

Crazy.  And I highly doubt they'll come true.  But definitely entertaining afterward!
  • sandmammsandmamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have one at least once a week and I really don't feel all that stressed out during my waking hours!!! Weird - im sure I will get more since I am 24 days away! I did have 2 of them last night.
  • ungraceful13ungraceful13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hell I even had a wedding nightmare two nights ago and I've been married almost 3 weeks. I woke up and was like that was horrible but since Im married that didn't happen. lol
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • schroeadschroead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahh you made it that long before you had a wedding nightmare!?!? I had my first one about a month ago! They're TERRIBLE!!!

Just remember that it'll all be ok :)
    !Happily Married!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards