New Jersey
Options

Has anyone used Donna from Amazing Face for Hair as Well??

Hi Ladies! How's it going?  I was wondering if any of you have used (or know someone who has used) Donna from Amazing Face & Lucious Locks for hair as well  as makeup?? I know I have read good things about her for makeup but I'm wondering how she is with hair? Any input would be nice..I have a trial with her next month for both hair & makeup so I wanted to know if I should go or steer away?  Advice please!! Thankssss Smile
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Has anyone used Donna from Amazing Face for Hair as Well??

• Options
    hey! I am using Donna for makeup-had my trial 2 weeks ago and it was perfect! my wedding is march 24 so i can keep u posted! but i did get her recomendations from the girls on here!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used her for my November wedding for both hair and make-up for me, mil, mom, grandma and bms. She was by FAR my favorite vendor and even my hard to please mom loved what she did with her hair and said she was great. I can't recommend her enough!
  • Options
    Yes!! I had a hair/makeup trial with Donna back in October and LOVEDDDD both.  I'm actually planning on seeing her next week for a facial and to talk about possibly wearing my hair down instead.  Seriously.  She's awesome. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yay! I'm so happy to hear positive feedback! Now I can't wait for my trial! Thanks so much ladies....& KH 2012, I can't wait to see pics & OMG you're so close! so0oo exciting!!! Sealed
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i can send you my trial pic if u want! ahh i know 30 days..so crazy how time just pushes on!!!! so excited though
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yes please do so...I can't send or receive PMs for some odd reason so can you please email me? keyri06@aol.com..thanks! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just scheduled my trial with her for both also.  Glad to hear positive revies
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just had my trial with Donna and I was very impressed.  She was very quick to get back to me about scheduling the trial.  We spoke on the phone and via e-mail and she was both polite and professional.

At the trial I brought her a few pictures for inspiration and she was able to make the looks happen for me.  She also worked with the style to get it perfect.  I have very curly hair and she was able to work with it well.  She also gave great suggestions of a regimen that i could start to help make my hair a bit easier to manage and make it look the best it can for the wedding.  

She is very friendly and fun and I look forward to having her do my hair and makeup on my wedding day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards