Nevada-Las Vegas

Feeding Photographer?

I got Todd from BW a plate for our small seated dinner at Mon Ami Gabi.  They cannot seat him separately and offered to put him at the bar, but that seems cold right?  So I asked that he be seating at our large table in the small private room, bringing our headcount from 15 to the table max of 16.  We have Todd from 2-8pm and dinner is from 6-9 pm.  I am assuming he would eat once he is 'off the clock' at 8pm but is that something I have to say to him?  Advice?!?!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Feeding Photographer?

• There should be something about it in the contract. If not, I would just call or email him to ask how it's usually handled.
  • Todd was our photographer.  There are not many pics ot be taken while everyone is eating. I paid for the full station menu for him and had him seated at one of our guest tables. I figured that it was best for him to eat when everyone else was eating.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If he's off the clock at 8 I would expect him to leave at 8, it seems too long for him no to get some food/ a meal from 2-8. I would of expected him to eat at 6.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_feeding-photographer-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:c037f143-2033-4a96-bc0c-45af8e7ebe6dPost:bd8ce011-e2c3-4809-9407-5e7795c04d11">Re: Feeding Photographer?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Todd was our photographer.  There are not many pics ot be taken while everyone is eating. I paid for the full station menu for him and had him seated at one of our guest tables. I figured that it was best for him to eat when everyone else was eating.
    Posted by PlatinumBride13[/QUOTE]

Excellent point!  Sounds like I should expect him to eat with us :)
    Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes i agree, he should eat with the rest of you. You don't want him taking pics of every1 with there mouths full. and i agree most likely he will leave right when his time is up. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Maybe just email and ask him, we have him booked from 2.30pm-7.30pm and are eating at 7pm, I just asked him if he wanted a meal provided and he said no.

We also have 2 Scheme coordiantors who said yes to a meal, not sure where they are going to sit but I am sure the venue will find somewhere suitable for them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards