New York-Long Island
Options

George Street Photographers

We are trying to find a photojournalistic photographer that doesn't cost a fortune. Has anyone used or heard anything about George Street? I like the smaller companies with a personal touch, so I don't know if they would be suitable. We want to go with Denisimo Photography but think they might be alittle high for our budget. Any advice?

Re: George Street Photographers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out  

www.mlgphotog.com

we are using him next week for our engaement photos.

and then eventually  for the wedding.. he  offers  really good prices...

and  his service and Communication are  AWESOME !

good luck !
  • Options
    KED11KED11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also check out www.antiquehoney.com
    Moica is wonderful and has a vintage touch.

My sister used her and 2 of my friends. I'm not getting married for another 2 years but I already booked her. I am a bit obsessed with Monica, her style of photgraphy and her love on life. She will not disappoint you. She will capture every moment and detail. I HIGHLY recommend emailing her for more infomation and even a meeting with her. It will take all of 5 min for you to see why I am raving about her.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have used Julian Ribinik and his photojournalistic style is unlike anyone else.  See if you like him.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out my photographer, red sweatshirt photography http://www.theredsweatshirt.com he was awesome! We can't tell enough people about him! He is really reasonable and upper talented. Tell him Kim referred you!
    Just Married Photo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using red sweatshirt photography.
  • Options
    We just booked george street and love them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards