Just Engaged and Proposals

"Officially" Engaged!

So i have been planning my wedding and have had my ring coming. it was paid off in January/February and send out for sizing. So i've been having to wait for him to get it back and for him to officially ask me.

WELL

It happened last night!! I am now officially engaged with ring!!! AND SUPER EXCITED!!

It feels so much more real now for some reason. I mean i know it always was but its just different some how. Anyways here it is:

KStar Design.com
Fluffy
***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
**GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**

Re: "Officially" Engaged!

• Congrats!  That's so exciting.
  • Congrats!! happy planning!
  • I'm waiting for my ring to be sized too before he can officially ask me. I'm more nervous about how and when the proposal will be than being engaged! Lol Congratulations on making it Official!!!
  • Thanks mustang and happy waiting!!! I drove me NUTS!!!!!!!!!! I kept asking him like everyday if he had heard anything on the ring yet. And of course he kept telling me no. I was getting soooooooooooooooo agitated. I waiting the full 6 weeks for it to be sized and get it Well come to find out it had been back at the store for 2-3 weeks before they realized it was there and he got it then he held it from me for 2 days. Which i shouldnt be to made about cuz he was planning on keeping it from me longer than that but he couldnt do it! I look at it everyday and just can't believe that i have it on my finger and i am finally engaged to be married.
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • congrats to you! your ring is beautiful
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards