Pre-wedding Parties

Ideas for Paris Themed Shower Gift?

Hi All!

One of my friends has a bridal shower coming up and I'm stumped on what to get her for a gift. The invite asks us to bring "Paris Themed" gifts and I can't seem to think of anything.

Any creative ideas I could consider?

Thanks a bunch!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Ideas for Paris Themed Shower Gift?

• trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hand crocheted toilet paper cover.

Seriously, I can't being to imagine what a Paris Themed gift would be.  That's just silly.  Go to your friend's registry, and get her something she wants.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A wine and cheese gift basket

A jaunty beret  and a gift card

A tabletop photo book of Paris

• edited December 2011
    Trix- do you have a pattern for that crocheted toilet paper cover? I want to make unique shower gifts for my daughters friends ; )

• SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Trix.. just get her something off their registry. Maybe bring a French bottle of wine to go with your gift? I'm not sure what else you could do aside from artwork to hang up of the Eiffel Tower or something, but I'm sure she'll be getting duplicates of the easy-thought-of Paris themed gifts. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards