Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Wedding dress help

I am looking for an art-deco, maybe old hollywood glamour style dress but my budget is fairly small (maybe 1500 max) and everything I've found thus far are so costume-like... Any ideas?

Re: Wedding dress help

• Options
    tyresa141tyresa141 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a lady on craigslist in Dayton that does alerations and says she can even make dresses for great prices, maybe you want to see some of her creations and maybe can even have a custom wedding gown.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been looking at some silk charmeuse dresses that sound like maybe what you are interested in. They are very hollywood glamourous. If I'm way off here, sorry (not a fashion smart person). Wtoo makes some great ones that you can definitely get for under that price. They carry them at Bridal and Formal. If that is the style you're looking for I can recommend a lot more! Let me know. If not, sorry and good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_wedding-dress-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:a9a34c5c-ed4f-411d-a0dc-59b27647dd46Post:379aa0ec-b079-4a50-9d78-9ed7498ff287">Re: Wedding dress help</a>:
    [QUOTE]There is a lady on craigslist in Dayton that does alerations and says she can even make dresses for great prices, maybe you want to see some of her creations and maybe can even have a custom wedding gown.
    Posted by tyresa141[/QUOTE]

<div>Who is she?  I'd like to look into this.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ClstephanyClstephany member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try Cincinnati Bride....its across from Bridal and formal! they are amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Davids bridal has a couple. Oleg Cassini is the designer. They have an awesome halter with a collar. I love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards