Hawaii

Beach Wedding Brides!! Who did u use for Ceremony services... wedding planner?

I was planning to go with best bridal hawaii, but I have seen some other specials and packages that are some what cheaper... we're just doing an officiant, providing our own photographer, etc.  We are just doing a beach wedding, but best bridal only does their beach weddings at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.  I thought it would be a great place for different photo ops. 

I am looking forward to hearing ur feedback and reviews of who u have or will work with as your DOC!  Thanks!

Re: Beach Wedding Brides!! Who did u use for Ceremony services... wedding planner?

• edited December 2011
    I used Dianna at Hawaii Weddings and Events for my DOC. She is a superstar!
    http://tinyurl.com/27hpnuk Christie & Daryl, May 10, 2010 - Paradise Cove, Oahu, Hawaii
  • edited December 2011

Hey Christie!  I sent you a PM about some questions regarding your wedding ;)  I need help with some decision making and advice please! Smile

• edited December 2011
    I used Best Bridal at Hilton Hawaiian Village and for us it was perfect.  Stevie was our ceremony coordinator and she was absolutely awesome!  I'm hoping to get all of my reviews posted later today and I actually have a few more pictures to post as well.  Let me know if you want anymore details.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks!  that is exactly what we are planning to do!!  What time did you have your ceremony?  Were you able to find a somewhat secluded place?  Can't wait for your reviews... and.... CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • edited December 2011
    We had our ceremony at 5:30 pm.  Depending on what time the sun sets the last times of the day they do are 5 and 5:30.  The location was great.  We were on the far right of the property and the view of Diamond Head was spectacular.  Nobody was near us or bothered us.  PM me if you need any other details.  I did manage to get my reviews posted.  Would love to help you in any way I can.
  • edited December 2011
    OUr date we chose is on a Friday and I didn't know Hilton Hawaiian blocks off that part of the beach for fireworks and they start setting up at around 4pm.... ;( so either we move the time up or move the date! 

Was the beach pretty busy at around 5pm?  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards