Connecticut
Options

Next Time = Destination Wedding

Rant: 
Next time FI and I get married, we're going to a beach with ZERO people. This is all just too much drama and decision making for me. I want to just say screw the whole thing and we'll go elope. UGHHH. Too bad almost everything is already paid for, otherwise I'd seriously be considering it. Just crossing my fingers it's all worth it!
She's always wanted to be a princess and he's always wanted to be a hero; as fate would now have it, she is his princess and he is her hero *Semper Fi* Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Next Time = Destination Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I said that from the minute everything was over. And, if you paid for your wedding yourself, wait until you see how much you make compared to what you spent. Then you'll really be saying that! haha
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I say that now and we have had zero drama and zero fights about the whole thing but I couldn't imagine getting married without all of our loved ones and friends around us! But we are paying for the entire wedding ourselves and I cant believe how much money we have spent even though we are a budget couple and are under 20k its still a lot to us! But the whole ideas of just jumping on a plane and getting to a tropical island and being married for a fraction of the price and stress is soooo very appealing!!!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Next time you get married?  Are you planning on doing it more than once?

Sorry, that just made me laugh!
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_next-time-destination-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:1ebf1c99-06c4-4e2b-a410-328ca8f6fde8Post:18457bb6-e4aa-45a8-8aad-efe34c3350a5">Re: Next Time = Destination Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Next time you get married?  Are you planning on doing it more than once? Sorry, that just made me laugh!
    Posted by dannie134[/QUOTE]

<div>lol I meant it to be funny...though the islands with no BS sounds fabulous! </div>
    She's always wanted to be a princess and he's always wanted to be a hero; as fate would now have it, she is his princess and he is her hero *Semper Fi* Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahaha we said the SAME thing leading up to the big day.  Things really got stressful once the invitations went out.  But anyway, we would always joke with other people that our next wedding would be a destination wedding.
    Now that it's all behind us though, I'm really glad we we had the big wedding.  DH is too. It was so much fun.  I've since blocked out all the stress leading up to it haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well then there is hope for me, Vanessa! haha 
  • Options
    rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I went on a cruise in March...we came *thisclose* to eloping on the ship..our tablemates were going to be our witnesses...but we decided it would break our families heart's too much..but i hear you loud and clear!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards