Pennsylvania-Central

Awesome photographer for B-Pics!

Hey ladies :)  Just wanted  to share the great experience I had today with Scott Church for my b-pics!  He and his assistant Sara (sp?)  made me feel so comfortable and relaxed.  It was so much fun!  If you're considering doing this, definitely check them out!  Message me with any ?s.

Re: Awesome photographer for B-Pics!

• yanksssjeter2yanksssjeter2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

He did mine a few weeks ago as well after my first ones were cancelled.  My experience was amazing.  He was so easy to work with and I got fantastic pictures.  I was extremely comfortable and very happy with the outcome.  If you are looking to do this type of photos - go see Scott!

• Misty461Misty461 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yanksssjeter2,
    I tried paging you the other day about him.  How many pics did you end up with...edited ones?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had 12 edited - 172 raw.  After I got home, I decided there were 2 I didn't like.  Not anything he did, I just didn't like how I looked in them.  So, I ended up with 10 really.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ended up with 10...but 2 of them were just headshots.  I should've asked for more...oh well!  Are you putting together a book?  I'm wondering if I even have enough for one?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did it for my husband for our 10th anniversary.  I don't think he really has a need to carry around a little black book but he does have all the electronic versions on every device he owns! :) I can't wait to see the look on the salespersons face tomorrow at Verizon when he hands his phone over to be fixed and they flip it open to me half dressed as the wallpaper!   I should have been more vocal as well.  I had some poses in mind that I just didn't speak up about and now I see some of his other work and wish I would have asked.  Oh well, next time!  I am doing this again when I turn 40!  I had a blast with it!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha...me 2!  Maybe I'll do it again for our 1 yr ann...
    He put one of me in his blog...so exciting!  
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I SAW!  That's is why I stopped over here because I thought that may be you.  Very nice!!!  I am glad you are happy with them.  He really helped me out.  I was in the Nov 1st cancelled shoot by Klose photography.  I needed them fast and he fit me in the day after I was cancelled every though he had to drive to NYC that same evening for an overnight shoot!  I would recommend him to anyone.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I was supposed to be with you on Nov 1st...I'm glad it worked out the way it did though...he did a much better job I think!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree.  I looked at him first but honestly was intimidated by all the sexy women he has shot!  Boy was I surprised that he made me feel just as sexy as all those other models look!  I am addicted to him now! :) 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know right!  I kinda want to see if I can go back and add to mine, maybe he could cut me a deal...we'll see!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards