Wedding Party

WPBP of the day

Here's a game from Howard Stern (it's called F, Marry, Kill)
So who would you F, marry, and kill in this list; Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, and Hugh Jackman:

Does your FI/DH have a list of men he's approved for you to sleep with?

A man in show business that you wish would get hit by a semi:

What do you think of Justin Beiber and the phenomenon? 
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WPBP of the day

• Here's a game from Howard Stern (it's called F, Marry, Kill)So who would you F, marry, and kill in this list; Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, and Hugh Jackman: I think I'd sleep with Bradley Cooper, marry Johnny, and kill Hugh. Sorry Hugh....but I thought you as Curly in Oklahoma was a crap job!
    Does your FI/DH have a list of men he's approved for you to sleep with? He has one....I'm allowed to sleep with Colin Firth if he ever asks. 
    A man in show business that you wish would get hit by a semi: Matthew Mcconnaheugh or however you spell his name.
    What do you think of Justin Beiber and the phenomenon? I don't even know his stuff except for one song and it sucked. How can this little pip squeak be so successful? And his hair looks stupid!!!
    My Planning Bio
  • When I think of all the kids who love him, this is what I think of...lol

My Planning Bio
  • Here's a game from Howard Stern (it's called F, Marry, Kill)
    So who would you F, marry, and kill in this list; Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, and Hugh Jackman: F Johnny Depp (I bet he's killer in the sack), kill Bradley Cooper, and marry Hugh Jackman (because he's adorable).

Does your FI/DH have a list of men he's approved for you to sleep with? Eh.  No.  But he knows that I think old-school Harrison Ford is hot, and I LOVE me some Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

A man in show business that you wish would get hit by a semi: Does Spencer Pratt count as "in show business"?  Because if not, then I vote for Billy Ray Cyrus. 

What do you think of Justin Beiber and the phenomenon? I know nothing about Justin Bieber.  I have never heard a Beiber song, I think that it's ridiculous and it's going to burn out eventually, like the majority of fad musicians.

Does anyone remember O-Town?  They came to my high school in 2001 (one of the girls at my school won a radio contest and they did a concert).  Yeah, nobody rememers them anymore.  And their concert sucked.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I DO remember O town. They were the boy band that sucked in my opinion. They came to my town while on tour, but I didn't go. I figured it was like this:

N'Sync
    Backstreet Boys
    98 Degrees
    O Town!
    My Planning Bio
  • loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2010
    I think J Beiber is famous because the media plus Usher did so much promotion for him therefore the tweens think he's super 'cool' .

So who would you F, marry, and kill in this list; Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, and Hugh Jackman:  I would delete Hugh Jackman from this list and F and marry both J Depp and B Cooper !

Does your FI/DH have a list of men he's approved for you to sleep with? I'm allowed to sleep with Christiano Ronaldo  (see below)- dreamy:

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_wpbp-of-day-200?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:58ca8dd4-0938-4bed-bbe8-6599960cce8ePost:7113b99f-64dd-4339-951c-029f4e1d9b34">Re: WPBP of the day</a>:
    [QUOTE]I DO remember O town. They were the boy band that sucked in my opinion. They came to my town while on tour, but I didn't go. I figured it was like this: N'Sync Backstreet Boys 98 Degrees . . O Town!
    Posted by stina93446[/QUOTE]

AHAHAHAHAHA.  They were soooooo bad.  They were supposed to come on stage at like...1:30.  They finally got their butts on stage at 2:05, and school ended at 2:20.  It was a fifteen-minute "concert" where they did three songs (probably their whole repetoire) and hauled our class president onto the stage and grinded up against her.  It was really awkward.  And there were like 200 horny Catholic schoolgirls all screaming and waving "We Love You O-Town!" signs, and news crews were there, and it was really embarassing to be a part of the whole thing.

The only hilarious part of it all was that the news crews actually filmed my little sister and her friends, who HATED O-Town and were only there because it was a mandatory "assembly".  They got a shot of them standing off to the side with their arms crossed and frowning.  And they aired the clip!  Hilarious.<strong>
    </strong>

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

So who would you F, marry, and kill in this list; Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, and Hugh Jackman: I would sleep with Bradley Cooper, marry Johnny Depp and if I absolutely HAD to, I'd kill Hugh Jackman. I like Hugh but Depp and Cooper trump Hugh, IMO

Does your FI/DH have a list of men he's approved for you to sleep with? I don't think so, though I'm sure if there was a list, Johnny Depp and Bradley Cooper would be on it. lol

A man in show business that you wish would get hit by a semi: I'm with you Bay on Spencer Pratt. Holy hell that famewhore annoys me. Oh and any of the Jersey Shore guys.

What do you think of Justin Beiber and the phenomenon: Personally Beiber's music annoys me but I do hope he keeps a good head on his shoulders as he continues his career.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    So who would you F, marry, and kill in this list; Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, and Hugh Jackman: F Johnny, marry Bradley and kill Hugh...not that I have anything against Hugh, I just don't think he's hot at all

Does your FI/DH have a list of men he's approved for you to sleep with? No

A man in show business that you wish would get hit by a semi: I'm on the Spencer Pratt train. Or maybe Mel Gibson.

What do you think of Justin Beiber and the phenomenon? I have heard one Justin Beiber song. I thought it was a girl singing, and I found it catchy. But I do not get the phenomenon at all, and again, think he sounds like a girl.
  • So who would you F, marry, and kill in this list; Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, and Hugh Jackman:
    Sleep with Johnny, kill Bradley, and marry Hugh.

No, we've never talked about it really.

I really dislike Seth Rogan.

It's one of those things that will fade eventually. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• So who would you F, marry, and kill in this list; Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, and Hugh Jackman:
    Johnny all the way for F and marry.  Get rid of the other two. :)

We joke all the time about this like "so and so is on my list."  Right now Jason Statham is at the top of my list. mmmm.

Mel Gibson

I really don't care.  I guess he's like the Hanson of my time...except not nearly as cool as Hanson.

*On another note, I also remember OTown.  There was a reality show called "Making the Band" and the people that won were the ones who got to be in the band OTown.
    So who would you F, marry, and kill in this list; Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, and Hugh Jackman: I apparently live under a rock b/c I have no idea who Bradley Cooper is.  I've heard of Hugh Jackman, but I have no idea who he is.  I like Johnny Depp though!

Does your FI/DH have a list of men he's approved for you to sleep with? yes, but I don't remember who's on it

A man in show business that you wish would get hit by a semi: now that you mention it...Justin Beiber.  or Billy Ray Cyrus, like baystate said

What do you think of Justin Beiber and the phenomenon? it took me forever to figure out who he was when Jay Leno kept making fun of him.  His music stinks.
    So who would you F, marry, and kill in this list; Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, and Hugh Jackman:
    Kill: Bradley Cooper
    F: Depp
    Marry: Jackman

No for both.

Howerd Stern

I don't know much about him or his music, but I think all the hate is unnecessary. I say good for him. He's young and making his dreams come true, and I think it's great for him.
    The only good looking one is Bradley, so if I had to be stuck it would be him.  F= Johnny (I could get real drunk), and kill Hugh.  I just gag with the name Hugh

haha, we've never had this discussion.

Conan O'Brien

I teach junior high and high school......
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • So who would you F, marry, and kill in this list; Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, and Hugh Jackman: I think I would F Bradley Cooper, Marry Johnny Depp and kill Hugh Jackman. If I could have the Wolverine Hugh Jackman, I might trade him and Johnny Depp out...but effing Bradley Cooper is not negotiable.  

Does your FI/DH have a list of men he's approved for you to sleep with? He pretty much knows if Russell Crowe ever professes his undying love for me (because he does love me, okay? He just doesn't know how to share it yet! Okay, not really but whatever...) that I will be gone for a while.

A man in show business that you wish would get hit by a semi: Criss Angel.

What do you think of Justin Beiber and the phenomenon? I'm too old to understand. I was too old to understand the minute I was born in the 80s and not the 90s or 00s. 
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    So who would you F, marry, and kill in this list; Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, and Hugh Jackman:  I was introduced to the game as "shoot, shag, or marry."  So I would shoot Hugh Jackman and put him out of his closeted misery, shag Brad, and marry Johnny.

Does your FI/DH have a list of men he's approved for you to sleep with?  No.  He wouldn't be okay with that, because there's too much chance of the hypothetical opportunity becoming a real one.

A man in show business that you wish would get hit by a semi:  I heartily approve of the Spencer Pratt hate.

What do you think of Justin Beiber and the phenomenon? I cannot WAIT for his balls to drop.  It will be epic.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • jaimed99jaimed99 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2010
    Here's a game from Howard Stern (it's called F, Marry, Kill)So who would you F, marry, and kill in this list; Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, and Hugh Jackman: I'd probably F Bradley Cooper (he seems the creative type...), Marry Johnny and Kill Hugh (as adorable as he may be, he's my least fave of these three...)
    Does your FI/DH have a list of men he's approved for you to sleep with? I've already told him, if I ever left him it's going to be for Andrew-Lee Potts...or Christian Bale...Heath Ledger was on this list, until he died :(
    A man in show business that you wish would get hit by a semi: Marilyn Manson...he scares me...
    What do you think of Justin Beiber and the phenomenon? I've avoided it at all costs...I don't understand it...but then again, I'm not an 8-year old girl...and even my 8-year old daughter's not into him...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards