Michigan-Grand Rapids

transportation

Hi ladies -

I'm looking for an affordable company to provide a transportation to and from the hotel to the ceremony/reception for my guests. It doesn't have to be anything too fancy as it's only a shuttle service but I would like it to hold at least 20 people or so. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: transportation

• edited December 2011
    where are you looking at?
  • edited December 2011
    Well our hotel is in Coopersville and our reception site is in Ravenna so anyone in the Grand Rapids/Holland area will probably cover our area. I can't really afford to pay or justify spending the $800-$1200 I've been getting quoted for a party bus at the bigger name companies. I was hoping someone might know of a smaller outfit that is a little more reasonable?

Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I dont know how much they charge, but check the Grand Rapids Trolley Company. i have seen other brides on here thathave used them and were very happy!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried Metro Cars? I have no idea what they'd charge for your group of people. I've only used them to for transporting someone to the airport.

Another one to try would be Gold Shield Shuttle Services. They work out of Muskegon.
  • KimL141KimL141 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try googling charter buses.  Those are a lot cheaper then renting from a company that does party buses and limos.  If you are just wanting something nice to transport to/from the hotel and not worried about entertaining them, this would be a good way to go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards