African American Weddings

XP: Where Should We Film?!?

Note: Those not in Atlanta please feel free to offer ideas too... :)

Ok ladies,

I'm always at a complete loss on where to do things in Atlanta and filming our love story is NO different. Our videographer is ready to film our story but I don't know where or even what I want to do.

What are some of the hidden gems that you'd recommend? What can you ask me that may get my creative juice flowing for this thing?!? I don't want to be uber typical and do a picnic scene at Piedmont Park. LOL We're both upbeat and action-y type of people so us feeding each other grapes and staring into each other's eyes would be totally unlike us. 

Here are some examples of his work/love stories:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!

Re: XP: Where Should We Film?!?

• edited December 2011
    Where/how did you guys meet?

And you can't really go wrong on Peachtree.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_xp-should-film?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:75677bb3-f35a-44ae-810d-223d551c5fb8Post:9ed7ba37-1cf2-4366-9475-7997d4f83bdc">Re: XP: Where Should We Film?!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where/how did you guys meet? And you can't really go wrong on Peachtree.
    Posted by teamUS2012[/QUOTE]

<div>Church... then reconnected online. That seems so boring of a story, lol</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsSmith2Be02MrsSmith2Be02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

What kind of people are you? Maybe something in Atlantic Station....

There is another park right near Inman Park area that is cute and secluded with lots of trees and could be great for a Fall scene (leaves :) )

I saw a video of an Atlanta couple, the videographer (Three Rings Media) did an interview of them in like a bar or restaurant. They were sitting on bar stools and there were tons of wine glasses behind them. Just a thought.

image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • edited December 2011
    Just.Like.This.

NO lie... ALL the time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKVaVDeO0BY (Us)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think I would go for a spot that's like a hidden secret or not directly obvious (as in Peachtree or the ATL skyline or something like that).

Maybe something along the Chattahoochee or maybe Six Flags since you two are fun (unlike me... lol). Maybe Lake Lanier (which has both an amusement park AND the lake). Or some other man-made body of water...

Idk. I'm not very creative. LOL
  • edited December 2011
    Lake Lanier!!!!!!!!!! Oooooioh!!!!!!! *lightbulb*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe you could include the airport where he proposed.  If they allow you to film there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards