• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

11-1 through 11-7 siggy challenge: Favorite wedding detail.

Then since where you met your FI came in such a close second, should we do that for 11-8 through 11-14?
118 image
Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!

Re: 11-1 through 11-7 siggy challenge: Favorite wedding detail.

• Sure!  Although, I don't really have a pic of where we met.  I'll have to think about it.

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah I might have to skip that next one...we met online, and I don't want to put a picture of a computer, lol.
    *12.31.10*New Year's Eve!*
    *BFP 1.3.13* IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Okay, now can someone tell me how to put a pic there?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC buddies with MrsTRAV and KayLaVi2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You can download close approximations of where you met. Google rocks! Lol.

As far as downloading a picture: Take a picture from your computer and upload it to tinypic.com

Then copy and paste what tinypic.com spits out and put it into your profile. To do that, click on your profile and go to change signature and avatar, then paste the tinypic.com thing into your signature box.
    118 image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2010-weddings_11-1-through-11-7-siggy-challenge-favorite-wedding-detail?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:597Discussion:8ea818a3-1e45-417c-a3a9-ce7b732ddee9Post:12f5a7e6-da3e-4339-9e47-ee563ae0ebb7">Re: 11-1 through 11-7 siggy challenge: Favorite wedding detail.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think definitely do the meeting place next week (but I'm partial since we took E-pics there)!  Thanks for doing such a great job of moderating AKG!
    Posted by ZachandMere[/QUOTE]

<div>Lol you're welcome Mer. </div>
    118 image
  • Sounds great for this week I will be uploading a photo tomorrow or the next day! I agree AKG you are doing a great job and you are very on top of things. 
    200 Celebrating with us image
    >
    December 2010 Siggy Challange 11/15-11/21: engagement ring. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Days until I become Mrs. C
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2010-weddings_11-1-through-11-7-siggy-challenge-favorite-wedding-detail?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:597Discussion:8ea818a3-1e45-417c-a3a9-ce7b732ddee9Post:667fc887-d231-4b0f-8f80-8bc611de9f72">Re: 11-1 through 11-7 siggy challenge: Favorite wedding detail.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah I might have to skip that next one...we met online, and I don't want to put a picture of a computer, lol.
    Posted by psuxray07[/QUOTE]

Us too :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Happily Married Since December 18th, 2010!!
  • FI and I met very briefly at a local cafe where my friend was playing guitar, but honestly, we just like waved hi (introduced by common friends) and then didn't see each other again until we all went over to his house...so should I post a photo of our house? Lol. It's cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards