Ohio-Cincinnati

I need opinions ladies!!!!

Okay I am having my bridesmaids wear short eggplant dresses for my wedding but I can't decide what color to make their shoes. Our other colors will be pink (multiple shades) and silver. I have linked the dress at the bottom let me know what color shoes you would have them wear. I'm thinking silver, black or dyable??? I'm just not a fan of dyables so I'm trying not to go that way! Let me know your thoughts! Thanks

Re: I need opinions ladies!!!!

• edited December 2011

I wore a dress this color in a wedding and I wore shoes that were a cross between slate gray and dark champaign We got them at steve madden and they were so cute!!!  Some people in the wedding wore black and some silver too, but I liked the color I wore.  Silver shoes (in my opion) look cheap.  If you are interested check out steve madden and see if they still have them. 

• edited December 2011
    I found them just in case....they were not this exact shoe, but this was the color. 
    http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=50322&path=|womens%20shoes|womens%20dress|all%20dress|
  • klee.ski3406klee.ski3406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love those!!! Thank you so much! I was thinking the same thing about silver that is why I've been having such a hard time! Thank you again!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree that shiny silver can look cheap, but I have seen some very classy matte silver shoes.
  • edited December 2011
    Im letting the girls pick out their own shoes
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That silver matte looks beautiful.  Good choice.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    go with black and use different ones for the girls let them pick em out so they can have some indivuality
  • klee.ski3406klee.ski3406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I'm going with the pewter ones. I already bought the steve madden ones for myself. What can I say I love heels! I sent the girls a few links to different pewters and told them to choose which ever ones they likes, felt comfy in etc. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards