New York-Long Island

Bourne Mansion Oakdale

Hi -

I'm getting married next New Years Eve and am looking at Bourne Mansion.  Our wedding is going to be close to 250 people and Bourne told me they can accomodate but I'm skeptical.  Does anyone have any thoughts on this?  We're two big dancing families so we need to have room for the dance floor.. thoughts?  Thanks!!

Re: Bourne Mansion Oakdale

• Hi! I am having a sligthly smaller wedding of about 200ppl at Bourne on the Fourth of July. I believe they set up the room differently depending on the number of guests... Maybe ask to actually see a copy of the floor plan? It might set your mind at ease. Bourne is an absolutely beautiful venue. We looked at some other mansions, but they only accomodated smaller weddings for a sit down dinner and we weren't interested in buffet style or seperating dinner and dancing. Good luck with your search!!!
  • Hi - You've probably already found a place by now...but for anyone else who finds themselves in a similar predicament, the bourne mansion has recently gotten rid of the organ which has increased some space for seating and changed the possible table configurations.  Just ask for the two different seating charts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards