Wisconsin

Save-the-Dates

Hello,
I am trying to make/find inexpensive save-the-dates. I am willing to make them but I was wondering if anyone had any creative or unique ideas? I would like to keep them under $0.75 each. Anyone have any helpful suggestions?

Re: Save-the-Dates

• edited December 2011
    We made postcard STDs on vistaprint.  I think it was $15 for 100.  They usually have some deal so that you get the postcards for free but pay to upload your pictures (one for the front and another with the info on the back) and shipping.  Just a suggestion!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    We did ours on Vistaprint and with a 50% off special they do quite often we got 100 magnets for about $25.
    Best of luck.
  • edited December 2011
    went with gotprint.com

they turned out great.  vistaprint is also good
  • edited December 2011
    I was at your budget and gave up on the idea of refrigerator magnets.  Then I found magnetstreet.com and googles coupons for them. I found 25% off and..compromised on .99 cents per.
    I spent about $100 on save the date MAGNETS, and loved it.  No regrets.  As a tip of what we did, roomates or realtives... we only sent a save the date to the "leader" of a group instead of everyone who will be revieving an actual invitaiton.  That shaved at least 20 magnets/people off the list.

Have fun.   - L. J.
    Anniversary
  • msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got this from another Knottie.  They will give you 100 free save the dates and shipping is $12.99.

http://www.myjeanm.com/

We did this - and had my mother-in-law do it and have 200 STD's for $26! 

Good luck!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • edited December 2011
    I just ordered mine from VistaPrint - 100 FREE postcards and I paid for the slow shipping... I think the total charge was $8.00 - didn't use a photo though.  If they turn out as well as the proof looked, I will be so happy that I got them for under ten bucks!  Woot!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards