Texas-San Antonio

Taking Bridals this Friday

Any Tips or Words of Advice?

Also, Do I need to dry clean or take my dress to get pressed before?

Thanks!
"If music be the food of love, play on ..."-William Shakespeare

imageMy Wedding Blog

Re: Taking Bridals this Friday

• nicoleami3nicoleami3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I definately think you should get your dress pressed if it is a fabric that can become distressed easily. If its lace I wouldnt necessarily be too worried. Good Luck though! A friend of mine from work suggested to bring a bottle of wine to help loosen any tension that may be shown in your face! :) Enjoy!
  • TTiger03TTiger03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our engagement photos last month.  You will probably be tense at first but loosen up after a while.  If you have a particular spot where you are taking you pictures that you want really good photos I wouldn't use that spot first if you can help it.  The nervousness really shows on our faces in the first few pictures.

Try to take someone with you if you can.  That might help ease any nerves and they can help make sure you look great.  They can be there with extra pins if your hair falls or something else.

The photog should be bringing a sheet to put under your dress if you will be outdoors.  If they haven't mentioned it you might bring a white sheet that can be tucked under and not be seen but will help save from having to get the dress cleaned before the wedding.

You might also bring along wet wipes if you will be near anything dirty.  We learned that the hard way.  We stood against the locomotive at Sunset station and had black stuff all over our hands and arms.  Test for anything that might stain before you put your dress near it.

Enjoy your day!  If you are happy, your photos will show it.  Have fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards