North Carolina
Options

Yesterday's Spaces near Asheville

My fiance and I looked at Yesterday's Spaces this weekend and really liked it...I have seen a few other posts on here about it and didn't know if anyone had any reviews or personal experience with the venue.

Someone also wrote about them having something set up with a hotel in Asheville and a possible shuttle service- Does anyone know any more information about that? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Yesterday's Spaces near Asheville

• Options
    Hi there! I looked at the venue as well. I was very impressed with the barn and I liked that we could rent the farmhouse as well. We decided to go with another venue, but I did get the info you need.

"SARAH BENDER HOPE AT CROWN PLAZA FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TELL HER THAT YESTERDAY SPACES REFERRED YOU. HER # IS 285 2665 AND EMAIL IS shope@hulsinghotels.com "
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, I appreciate it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey there, just wanted to let you know that this space can really be made beautiful! My friends just got married here and it was one of the most beautiful weddings I have seen ('http://www.perryvaileblog.com/britney-logan-wedding-at-yesterday-spaces-asheville-wedding-photographer/')

Only real complaint is that the owners are a little "behind" and kept changing their minds on what they allowed/did not allow....etc. Overall I think it is a great place for the price you pay, just have patience with the couple who run it.

Best!
  • Options
    Does anyone know a general price ball park for Yesterday Spaces?

Thanks!
  • Options
    In response to all of you, after having my wedding there in june of this year I would advise you to stay away and wish I had done the same.

I found out after my wedding occured that the owner told my wedding coordinator around 11 AM that he was 20 minutes away from calling my wedding off  THE DAY OF just because he didn't like one of the staff I had hired to set everything up.

Very unprofessional in the wedding business to carry on that way, just for not liking one person. 

I would hate if he handled any of your weddings that way, wish you all the best!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards