Which means at least it's not Monday. On my old local board, we would do something called "10 Things Tuesday" where you just list 10 random things that you are thinking about. I'll start:
1. I haven't done a 10 things Tuesday in a very long time...
2. The tree was still standing this morning! Way to go Bella Bear!.
3. Love is a Battlefield is on my Pandora right now and it's getting me pumped up.
4. I think I'm going to scream at my MIL if she makes one more comment about DH not being there at Christmas. Suck it up woman, you got Christmas last year so it's only fair that we spend Christmas with my family this year.
5. I barely have any of my Christmas shopping done but I know what I'm getting most people. Because of this, I feel like I'm about 75% done.
6. I'm still not used to my new last name. I mean I remember to say it/sign it but when people say Mrs. H or something I turn around recognizing the name of DH rather than myself. Does that make sense? Probably not.
7. There are two books I'm waiting on from the library and I am running out of patience!
8. I can't wait for Christmas so I can have a week and a half off of work!
9. I've been stuck on #9 for awhile...
10. Mr. Belding was on How I Met Your Mother last night and I was irrationally excited about it.
May 21, 2011
my read shelf: