Rhode Island

Wedding Photographer

Has anyone ever used Andre Blais? I got his name off The Knot and see he has received a couple Best Of The Knot awards and I love his work but only found a couple reviews on him. Two different couple friends had horror stories with other vendors - one with their photographer skipping town and never receiving their photos and the other being victims of the Wedding Stories videographer, so we're reluctant to trust vendors without good referrals. 

Thank you!

Re: Wedding Photographer

• We are using Captivation Photography out of Tiverton.  A high school friend of mine used her and when I asked for recommendations on FB, this person was mentioned twice.  Lori, the owner, has been great and easy to work with. I  am not sure what you are looking for exactly, but you should take a look at her website.  
  • Havent looked at andre. Not sure of your price range but we used Memories RI out of south county. Chris & Amanda they were awesome. We have all our photos back we just have to select which photos for the album. Check out their website if interested.

Have you tried searching wedding wire or wedding channel that have the reviews saved for the photographer you mentioned above?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We booked Wendy Hewes photography and are so glad we did! We had our engagement pictures two weeks ago and Wendy and the two photographers she brought with her were awesome. Full of ideas and definitely took their time with us. We decided to go with a downtown providence/gondola shoot, and she set the whole thing up! She also does photobooth rentals with video clip recording as well not sure if that's something your interested in, but we also booked that through her. Good Luck! 401 649 1737 Wendy.hewesyahoo.com www.photographybywendyhewes.com 2760 Pawtucket Avenue East Providence, RI 02914
  • Wendy.hewes"at"yahoo.com i don't know why the "at" symbol won't show up?
  • I haven't heard of Andre but meet with him and see what you think. I agree, it is nervewracking when you hear horror stories...We used Casey from Hello,Love photography and loved our photos if that helps. She is also reasonably priced!
  • We decided to go with Olivia Gird  - her work is beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I went with Kathleen's Photography. They were so great to talk with. I can't wait for them to photograph our wedding.  www.kathleensphotographyinc.net
  • Thanks, everyone. I appreciate the feedback and other referrals! We met with him and really liked him, his work and his prices, I just feel better talking to someone who has used him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards