African American Weddings

Footballwife77: Happy Mrs Day!

Tasha, day is the day! Today, the three of you will start on a new journey of life and love. Right now, I pray it is a great day, that everything goes wonderful and you laugh out loud because you are filled with joy running over. Cant wait for you to come back and tell us all about it! I love you gurlie! Conrats!
Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: Footballwife77: Happy Mrs Day!

• Very well said!!!! Tash I know you are going to have an awesome day. Fist pumpin as u walk into the reception!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • so excited for you! cant wait for pics! i hope your day is everything u dreamed of and more!
  • Aww...my big sissy is getting married today !! Im so filled with joy for you, the MR and the boy. I I cant wait for the recap Im sure you will have a story to tell hunny !! lol Tasha's gettin' married..Tasha gettin' married..Tasha gettin' married !!!! yayyy.
  • Yay Tash!!! Congrats and Love you much

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Wow I was logging in just to give my congrats to her and I see everyone is thinking about her as well.. Cant wait to hear the RCAP,see pics and most def see about what happened about MOH dress. haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_footballwife77-happy-mrs-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:89d05f64-bda0-450a-b22d-4c7689c996abPost:806878b5-28a4-41d9-a617-2649b989e1dc">Re: Footballwife77: Happy Mrs Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very well said!!!!

Tash I know you are going to have an awesome day. Fist pumpin as u walk into the reception!!!!
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

Right! *cue house music*.....Unst, Unst, Unst!!!!

Love you Tash!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Yay I'm so happy for you. I can't wait for the recap
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Happy wedding day! Have a blast and enjoy!
    imageAnniversary
  • Hey Tash.. OMG.. your day is here.. and I am praying that it is perfect and it is everything that you could ever imagine.. Hope you have a wonderful time.. Congrats on becoming a Mrs.. Can't wait for the recap and pics.. not trying to rush your day tho. LOL..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What they said cant wait for the recap
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks guys ! i'm at the airport right now. Everything went WELL!!! here are a couple teaser pics. i'll be back soon with pics from my camera and i'm not sure when i'll get the pro pics back.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • oooooo yay congrats
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Congrats MRS!!!!!!
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • BTW that staircase pic... is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Congrats Tasha!!!  Love that teaser pic.  Enjoy your HM.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Awwwwwww soo happy for u

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I'm super late but CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you enjoyed your day!! Can't wait to see more pics and here about your big day more!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey, Im new to this board and didnt get the chance to meet u during your wedding planning and all the stressful times u may have had so I hope u dont mind me commenting! Congrats on becoming the "Mrs" I hope your day was everything you imagined and more. The "teaser" pic was amazing by the way. Can't wait to see the rest!

Mrs. Mosley 2 be
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards