California-Inland Empire

Need a hair and makeup artist near Palm Springs at a reasonable rate!!!

Hello ladies...I'm a bride on a budget like probablly most of you and was wondering if any of you knew of great hair stylists or makeup artists in the Palm Springs area!!! I'm having a destination wedding there and want to get a great opinion before I travel out there to try!!! Thanks ladies :)

Re: Need a hair and makeup artist near Palm Springs at a reasonable rate!!!

• Check out Party Rentals LTD they are nationwide.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-inland-empire_need-a-hair-and-makeup-artist-near-palm-springs-at-a-reasonable-rate?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:69Discussion:d43a1fd4-507f-414f-b2fe-0d7bff5d737ePost:98dfc7a7-049a-417e-b6ce-b21f47e2c69f">Need a hair and makeup artist near Palm Springs at a reasonable rate!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello ladies...I'm a bride on a budget like probablly most of you and was wondering if any of you knew of great hair stylists or makeup artists in the Palm Springs area!!! I'm having a destination wedding there and want to get a great opinion before I travel out there to try!!! Thanks ladies :)
    Posted by 2shortie[/QUOTE]<div>You should try kissnmakeup4u@yahoo.com for makeup.  She is really great, and travels to your location.  She does airbrush makeup, and is fantastic.  She just did my friend's wedding, and I booked her for mine as well! </div><div>
    </div>
  • edited November 2012
    Try Facebook.com/amajujartistry for makeup
  • Jamie Lynn at J. Russel salon she does both hair and make-up. she doesn't disappoint!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards