Ohio-Columbus

Cbus here I come

Wahoo.....I'm on my way back to cbus tomorrow. I have 4 appointments with photographers on Thursday. My FMIL is looking at another for me after work today. So I am hoping I will like one of them enough to make them my photographer. I really want to get it out of the way because right now all I have is my ceremony/reception site. My FMIL also has met with 4 bakers as well and I think I might be booking one this weekend too. Fingers crossed.

The thing I am most excited about besides seeing my cbus friends though....Macy's and getting my eyebrows done. The place that I get my eyebrows threaded at down here closed so they're a bit unruly looking right now. And....well....the closest macy's to me in tn is 2.5hr away.

Re: Cbus here I come

• osuchica85osuchica85 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and I guess I am excited because I am going to hopefully replace my totalled car too...I'm sick of this rent-a-car!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not gonna lie...I had to google "eyebrow threading" HA! Interesting!

Sounds like you're on a roll! Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    oh yeah i love it....I know there is some place in polaris mall that does it so I am gonna get it done there since I don't know of other people here that do it.
  • KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sunny at Charles Penzone in Dublin does threading :) 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Let me know how the threading goes at Polaris. I have always wanted to have it done!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Combs132Combs132 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second that Sunny at Charles Penzone is amazing!
    I just had mine done at a mall type shop in Dayton - I'm missing half my eyebrows!!!  I'm definitely waiting to go again until I am back in Columbus where Sunny can do me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had a problem with the one at polaris before...but I've only gone 4 times when I am in town. I think it's totally worth the money too. I used to pluck my brows and then wax my upper lip but I alway have some sort of reaction to the wax because for the next 2 days or so I would have zits there even after removing all the residue. Anyway I don't have that problem with threading. I never checked out any other place in columbus because the place in polaris has been fine for me since my place closed in knoxville. (That's terrible that you lost half your brows combs!). To get my brows and upper lip it costs 22. So anyway I am happy with the polaris place but it is good to know other options just in case that place goes under too. I guess I should really just find someone else in Knoxville though. Thanks ladies!

Oh and I just got back from my 4 wedding photo appointments. My fiance who had no opinion (or it seemed like none before) all of a sudden developed one. I was all ready to say let's go with this one person and now he wants to go see this other guy tomorrow because he likes the his website better. (His pictures are 3K more for equivalent package). Anyway...I am really hoping he is not impressed with the stuff otherwise I might have to say either the caterer you want or the photographer....and I don't want to have to do that. Quite frankly though he doesn't understand that we can't just pick the top person we want for everything. I know everyone says you should for photos but if I had my way I would go with the 8K person....which isn't happening.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards