Nevada-Las Vegas

Platinum Hotel

Truth: I feel like I've been on here asking about a different place once a week...I cannot decide!

I just had a quck question about the Platinum Hotel...I already looked on past posts here and on vegasgroom's website.  I just wanted to know from anyone who had their wedding there...did you all have the ceremony and dancing outside with the dinner inside? All of the pictures I've seen online seems to have the dance floor outside.

Thanks!

Re: Platinum Hotel

• i haven't had my wedding there yet - it's 2 months from today woohoo!! But, I think if you wanted to, you could have them set it up inside - because they have to have a back up plan in case it rains. You just have have to use the larger space for smaller groups if you want to incorporate the dance floor inside
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am getting married in February at the Platinum.  I will be having it at Kil@wat due to the weather and having the dance floor inside. 

I was a bit bummed because I originally booked Misora but the wedding coordinator I was working with didnt figure my guest count with the fact that dancing would be inside due to February weather. As much as I would love to have dancing outside.

Alas, I happy with my decision.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

• What time of year were you thinking OP?  Dancing outside could be pretty uncomfortable for many months of the year in Vegas.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• NaiiaNaiia member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    We want to get married next summer...August.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_platinum-hotel-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:92565af5-effb-4115-80ff-b2a3f3a980d1Post:c77b606a-5acb-4d35-a3b4-f13614bfa3d2">Re: Platinum Hotel</a>:
    [QUOTE]We want to get married next summer...August.
    Posted by Naiia[/QUOTE]

Our wedding is booked at the Misora Room on September 10th, 2012 and we will definitely be having the dancing outside!

Our plan is to have the ceremony and then cocktail outside, dinner inside with speeches and then back outside for the rest of the evening.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards