African American Weddings

What are you wearing to your bridal shower?

I was thinking about either a "Future Mrs" t-shirt with pants and heels or a cute dress...not sure yet. What about you?

Re: What are you wearing to your bridal shower?

• tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not really sure if I'm having a bridal shower.  No one has mentioned it.  If I do have one I'll probably wear a skirt or a dress.  I'm really girly.
  • KamishKamish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Noone has mentioned a bridal shower for me either.  Perhaps it is a big surprise....lmao.  But anyway, if I were to have one I would wear a dress.  However, the future Mrs. t-shirt and some skinny jeans sounds like more my style.  Might have to take that idea (I am an ex tomboy).
  • edited December 2011
    I love the future Mrs. t-shirt idea..I will probable wear a dress and a stunner pair of peep toe shoes. Because I will not be wearing a veil at my wedding, I'm thinking of rocking a lil hat & bird cage veil (only to my eyes) as well.

My shower is March 20th
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DST I love the hat and bird cage veil idea. That sounds cute! {Might steal that if I get the opportunity! lol}
  • lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know, but I'll probably wear a cute top and dress pants.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    I wore a little sun dress. But I like your idea a lot.
  • tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @DSTBride, I'm mad at "stunner" pair of peep toe shoes.  Too funny!  LOL!
  • edited December 2011
    Since I'll probably end up having two (family in Florida and friends in GA) I'll do something more "traditional" and very girly for the first and wear a dress and heels. For the second one though, I'll do cute, trendy jeans with stilettos, cutesy sweater/top, and something that says "BRIDE" like a veil and/or tiara.
  • ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The way this snow is going, I'll do boots and maternity clothes since I will have just given birth. Nothing fancy because I'm not girly. If I wasn't pregnant, it would be jeans and a nice shirt with tennis shoes. lol
  • essianessian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have this cute little white dress that I think would be good for my bridal shower with a nice pair of high heel shoes... Don't know any details about my bridal shower yet but I am already planning my outfit.:) Aint that funny!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards