Chit Chat

Help needed from stressed out brides!

Hey there, not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I am looking to chat with brides who are feeling really stressed. I am researching stress management techniques for brides and really wanted to hear your stories. The thing I am really interested in is what part or aspect of wedding planning makes you feel the most stressed? I know you are all probably super busy but I would so appreciate a quick message if you have the time! Good luck to everyone and I am positive you will all have the most amazing wedding day!

Re: Help needed from stressed out brides!

• Have you gained permission from TK to do research on their brides? My guess would be 'no'. If that's the case, this isn't allowed.  You should probably read more closely next time and pay more attention to the rules that are posted.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LeenieLaneLeenieLane member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_needed-stressed-out-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:a91fd972-a71d-48f6-b695-f5458eb93a92Post:71d7b439-eb70-486e-8db0-d40e1647fed3">Re: Help needed from stressed out brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Help needed from stressed out brides! : Reading posts like this.  HTH!
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

I wish there was a "thumb up" option on TK. =)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_needed-stressed-out-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:a91fd972-a71d-48f6-b695-f5458eb93a92Post:71d7b439-eb70-486e-8db0-d40e1647fed3">Re: Help needed from stressed out brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Help needed from stressed out brides! : Reading posts like this.  HTH!
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

*LIKE*
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards