Hawaii

I'm baaaaaack!

Hi ladies!  I have been so MIA it's ridiculous.  I've so missed my knottie time!

I will have lots of updates soon--I've been making way too many Etsy purchases, so when they all start coming in, I'll be sure to PIP!

And, the big day is in less than 4 weeks--how did that happen????  I just had a CPA exam, so I haven't been able to do any wedding stuff, and of course now I feel terribly behind.  But I've so been looking forward to diving back in.  And of course now that I CAN, all I feel like doing is laying on the couch!  LOL

Anyway, just wanted to say hello--so many new ladies on the board, fun!!
image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Anniversary

Re: I'm baaaaaack!

• edited December 2011
    woohoo! :) congrats on your CPA exam.

time for full on wedding mode!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Ooh, congrats on finishing the exam! That must feel great to have that over and done with!
  • edited December 2011
    Glad you survived the exam!  I had been thinking of you and wondering if you are as stressed as I am lol.  It's just getting closer and closer!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on getting the exam behind you. Your day is almost here! Enjoy some relaxation before you dive into the planning.
  • mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're in the home stretch!!! I have been MIA too, there are so many little things to take care of that shouldn't have been put off until the last second. I hope you enjoy your last few weeks of planning, wooo!!!!
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    YAY it's great to see you back on here more frequently...i gues it's crunch time : )

BTW I hope you did well on the CPA exam! One of my BMs is also trying to pass the CPA exam.
    Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back, we've missed you!  Congrats on finishing your exam - that's a huge accomplishment.  Best of luck re scoring.  :)

I can't believe you June girls are like JUST around the corner!  I feel like I've followed your wedding planning from ... oh, the beginning!  You'll get moving soon, but you've gotta let yourself have some couch time after all that studying, so no worries.
  • japnezdolljapnezdoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! Best of luck on these last 4 weeks of planning! 
  • ETweetETweet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LIZ!!! Hello!
    I am rarely here anymore now and that makes me sad. Just dropped by today and saw this post. Are you super excited or what?!?! It's literally down to days...! I absolutely cannot wait for you. Hope you don't mind that I am going to be stalking your FB for pictures when you're gone and throwing rice in my living room as if I am actually at your wedding. Ha! Now that your exam is done can you finally relax and enjoy this wedding stuff once and for all? I sure hope so!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I feel like ive been MIA too, but not for reasons as good as yours.  Looking fwd to see and hear about all your ideas in the final stretch. welcome back!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards