New York-Upstate

Price Chopper Florist

I am about 13 months away from my wedding and now I need to book a florist. Everyone, everywhere is telling me to use Price Chopper. Can I get some feedback? Thanks!

Re: Price Chopper Florist

• tambam1782tambam1782 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen,

You are about as far out as I am (wedding is June 25th, 2011) and I thought too now is the time to book a florist. I also heard great things a out Price Chopper, talked to the lady at the clifton park PC (her name is Margette) (who I heard from a friend was great) and she suggested I wait until I get my bridesmaids dresses so I ca bring in a swatch and they can match the exact color. I also called a few other florists in the area and they suggested the same thing. So I am kind of putting it on hold for now, but feel anxious about it and would like to book at least the florist and let the other details fall into place when I get my bridesmaid's dresses. Have you picked your bridesmaid's dresses yet?

She told me the average bride spends approx. 3,000 on flowers with them and charges $35/ delivery site plus $1.75 per mile for delivery.

let me know if you have any other questions:)

Tammy
  • edited December 2011
    I booked Margetter from Price Chopper for an upcoming fall wedding. She has been great so far!!!!! I am having a reception of about 200 guests which means about 20 centerpieces and I have 7 bridemaids! She is doing my flowers for under $2000 and I didn't hold back at all when making my choices! I thought it was totally reasonable!
  • Ja19m81ieJa19m81ie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married around the same time as you girls (June 11, 2011), is now the time to start picking out the florist and what you want? How earlier do you start that process and when's the deadline on ordering them? Thanks for your help!
    I've also heard great things about Price Chopper flowers. I'm planning on using the PC in Latham.
  • edited December 2011
    I booked Margette at PC about 10 months away from wedding b/c I had heard so many great things about her. Didn't actually sit down to discuss details until a few months later after bridesmaids dresses were chosen.
  • tambam1782tambam1782 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thinking of doing the same and booking my florist early, then sitting down to discuss details once the bridesmaid dresses are booked.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards