Wedding Woes
Options

OFace

re: miracle leave in product, from it's a ten.

IT IS A MIRACLE.

I was out on Tuesday and it was POURING and then it stopped, the sun came out and it was humid as all get out. My hair was not affected. I swear to goodness, this is the best product ever.

Today, I didn't blow dry or flat iron my hair. I did a wash and wear with some miracle product. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Re: OFace

• Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be expecting  review tomorrow.  For reals.  B/c if this can give me some humidity barrier, I will buy it by the case.
    imageimage
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy hell, hold me back.  I have been trying a new method of drying thanks to the RE board (or brought it back, because I used to do this with my hair) and that< combined with your holy grail product....I will look like SHAKIRA! 

*shakes out of post*
  • Options
    thatgrrrrlthatgrrrrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    please ... what is this miracle product? I'm so tired of the crown of frizz!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nico - buy it. Seriously.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=it's+a+ten+leave+in+conditioner&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1920&bih=998&wrapid=tlif130944363729611&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=4648623947114657349&sa=X&ei=nYYMTtLpAtKitgej9-zYDQ&ved=0CF0Q8wIwAw#

Get it at Ulta, so you can return it if you don't lurve it like me.
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The link is broken, thank you TK.  I found it anyways.  However, this popped up and made me giggle:

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards