California-Los Angeles
Options

All Inclusive wedding package for reception/any recs

Hi;
I love the idea, but the one place I found that does this in Pasasadena (Embassy Suites) doesn't have good food. Does antone have experience with this venue or suggest another venue

thanks

Re: All Inclusive wedding package for reception/any recs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The three I've found are Grand Tradition Estate, Leonesse Cellars, and Wedgewood banquet ceneter in Corona.

Their prices are  80-100 pp, 85-125 pp, and 75-100 pp respectively. Wedewood includes alcohol in that price. Grand tradition includes some wine and that sort of thing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My SIL and BIL did one of those.  They chose the Jones Victorian Estate.  It's in the OC, but it was a beautiful location and a great wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Most country clubs now a days are all inclusive, and if you go to a private one their food is usually pretty good. 

My friend had her reception at the Altadena Country Club a few years ago and it was gorgeous.  I will be having mine at the La Canada Flintridge Country Club.  They have several packages to choose from the cake is included in the price but you have to go to either Cakery Bakery or Porto's for it.  We went for our tasting not too long ago and the food was amazing, it's worth checking out.  GL!

• Options
    Choco82282Choco82282 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FantaSea Yachts in Marina del Rey includes food, alcohol, cake, flowers, tables & chairs.  And they're very friendly!   www.fantaseayachts.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at City Club on Bunker Hill.  Awesome package, includes cake and champagne, too.  I really liked the food.  Also there's the L.A. Athletic Club, I think they have one also.  
  • Options
    SoozanmSoozanm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info, I'll check out La Canada and Altadena country clubs !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards