Not Engaged Yet

DIY BM Jewelry

Someone a while back showed us their ribbon tied necklaces and I decided to attempt my own today. Thanks to Michaels and Joans having coupons I am going to be able to make 5 necklaces and 5 braclests for $11.50 (not including the ribbon I need to go buy)

I had to share my excitment with you all.

Re: DIY BM Jewelry

• edited December 2011
    Yay! I love it so far!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yay that was me!  Yours look lovely!!  :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh, those are pretty! What is the fabric that they are on, it's so pretty.

Acro-- Did you make more or did you finish that night?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will use black satin ribbon. I threaded the beads on a cord called 'Stretch Magic' it is .7 mm
  • edited December 2011
    I actually ended up finishing all five in one sitting.  I had considered making matching bracelets for the flower girls, but my mom had a balance at Strasburg dresses, so she found them cute necklace/bracelet sets there and used her credit.  Works for me!  :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards