May 2013 Weddings

QOTD 2/18

Re: QOTD 2/18

• My perfect date was definitely the night my FI proposed. We had an amazing vacation in Cape May.. we stayed at a gorgeous Bed and Breakfast in a Victorian home. The third night of our vacation, he took me to our favorite restaurant there and proposed to me on the dock at sunset. We then had a delicious dinner where we felt on top of the world. Afterwards we went back to our room and made life changing love and then sat on rocking chairs on our balcony. It was beautiful and perfect.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My perfect date would be May 18,2013 it's not to hot and it not too cold. LOL!!!! Sorry the moment I read this I instantly thought of Miss Congeniality when they asked Cheryl to describe her favorite date.

My perfect date would prolly have to be the 2 date FI and I went on. We went out to dinner to a local restaurant. Then he took me to a nice quiet area at the lake where we just sat there and talked and laughed under the stars. It was so romantic. Then a few minutes later we had our first kiss. After that kiss I was on cloud nine and couldn't be any happier until the day he got down on one knee and proposed to me.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Almost two years ago, we drove up to Mt Washington.  We took the train up the mountain, which I had always wanted to do (and almost got blown off the top lol).  Then we checked into the Mt Washington Hotel.  We coud only afford a small room there, but when we checked in, they gave us this gorgeous suite because we were almost the only people there.  We had a lovely dinner at their restaurant that has beautiful views of the mountain.  It was lovely.  Then we lounged around our room and took pictures of it haha

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Both of those dates sound great :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 3 years ago for FI's birthday we got a lovely hotel room since we were in college still and had not time to just ourselves with me having 5 roommates and him having 3. It was a quiet night where we just caught up and watched movies and spent time together. 

I loved it because it was just me and him <3 
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards