Ohio-Cleveland

Where's your Bridal Shower going to be?

My MOH, Mom and I are trying to find a place to have my Bridal Shower.  We are trying to stick with the Strongsville, Berea, Middleburg Heights area and not have it in a restaurant.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
Nicole

Re: Where's your Bridal Shower going to be?

• The Berea historical society rents out their space. Also, there is the Middlebg Hts Rec. In Parma, Stearns Homestead on Ridge Rd has a cabin you can rent for events. In Strongsville, maybe the Old Town Hall? The Chalet in Mill Stream Run in Strongsville, or Green Lodge near Berea in the Metroparks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My bridal shower was at the United Methodist Church of Berea... They have a few different spaces there depending on how many guests you'll have, and you can use thier industrial kitchen if needed. I think my mom only paid $75 to rent, however we are family friends with the person that rents the hall, so I don't know if this was the rate for everyone or not.
    Check out what I have left for sale...
    http://allisonandcorey.weebly.com/

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_wheres-your-bridal-shower-going-to-be?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:9f448ac6-837c-42e3-848e-b76e3bb80cc8Post:95e43b91-fd8b-4bec-97ae-9bb5774d665e">Re:Where's your Bridal Shower going to be?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Berea historical society rents out their space. Also, there is the Middlebg Hts Rec. In Parma, Stearns Homestead on Ridge Rd has a cabin you can rent for events. In Strongsville, maybe the Old Town Hall? The Chalet in Mill Stream Run in Strongsville, or Green Lodge near Berea in the Metroparks.
    Posted by JKohio[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Seconding the Middleburg Hts Rec. Very nice!

</div>
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • Thanks Ladies...no to find the cheapest one possible! Smile
    Nicole
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards