Florida-South Florida

Post Office Vent!

The F-ING POST OFFICE! They weighed my invites wrong! Now I have insufficient postage and I don't know if it will make it to my guests! I'm livid! I just re-weighed my sample invite (the one used to estimate postage) and they were wrong! UGH! I was like what am I supposed to do and they were like I don't know what to tell you.. WTF! So either the post office won't notice, they will return to sender all ugly OR they will make my guest pay the extra .20 cent postage! I would have a bridezilla flip out on the post office but they suck! So there is nothing they can do! My bridesmaid who lives 20 miles from me hasn't received her invite! Its been a week! And again no answers!

I hate these invites soooooo much!

Re: Post Office Vent!

• edited December 2011
    o wow! That sucks! I am so sorry that this happening. When I dopped them off i made them reweigh them just to make sure. Post Office's suck!
  • Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm seriously hoping the post office will see it's a wedding invite and just let it slide! I don't have time to redo all of this!
  • edited December 2011
    I wanna go in there and scream at everyone for you!!!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    OMG that's horrible :(:(:(   ughhh i keep hearing invite/rsvp nightmares!!!  i'm dreading it :(:(   and it's getting closer to the point of sending...
    lots of vibes your way that it works out... keep us posted xoxo
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies. I'm hoping that since I haven't received any returns bc of postage that they all will be ok! But it feels like a gamble!
  • cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sucks! I agree the post office can be kinda of ditzy sometimes. I had my invites weighed at a UPS store first and then right as I was getting ready to mail them out I had the post office weigh them again to make sure. Hopefully everyone will get their invites.
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's horrible!!! I'm so sorry this happened!!! Hopefully they all get delivered correctly without an issue.

GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards