Connecticut
Options

flip flops

Has anyone planning on supplying them at the reception?  If so how many would you buy and at what size? 

Re: flip flops

• Options
    jacki8788jacki8788 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're not having them (I don't think) but we went to a wedding this summer that did. Size 8 seems to be the most common size for women, so you'd prob. want to get a bunch of those (along with some size 6, 7, 9 etc). The younger girls/women will be the most likely to use them, so I'd say you need enough for at least half the girls/women that wil be there. People like free things :) But there will also be people who'd rather wear the shoes they came in
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    speaking of flip flops.. other then old navy's 1.00 sale..

Does anyone know where else to get them at a good price?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bmetz34bmetz34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought them from another knottie who had them leftover.  They are similar to something you'd see in oriental trading.  Not the highest quality but they will do for the night and that's all I needed.  They came in sizes S,M,L and XL.  I didn't see too much difference, so I separated them into S/M and L/XL and labeled them as such.  I have about 25 pairs and we'll probably have just over 100 guests. 
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having them. I bought them at old navy for $1, I got the white ones and I've hot glue guned some sparkle on them. We got about 50. Our entire wedding is about 180 so I'm hoping that should be good. I got whatever they had at the store, from 6-9, but mostely 8's and 9's. Because flip flops you can get your foot into even if they're a little small or a little big.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Recently for a dollar?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my flip flops from Michaels.  They had them on sale for a dollar.  We had about 40 pairs for just over 100 guests.  There were a lot left at the end, so I basically begged peoople to take them :) After that, there were only a few left!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards