Wedding Etiquette Forum

It's evening.

Re: It's evening.

• I'm not allowed to read Insurgent until I'm done unpacking. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Is Insurgent the first book of that series? I remember several people recommending it so I am thinking I want to check it out (or the first book).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6c1c4530-07a3-470f-ac83-c45cb9a0fc21Post:7a8b20a4-f0ce-44cd-bbce-bb6df15d868c">Re: It's evening.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is Insurgent the first book of that series? I remember several people recommending it so I am thinking I want to check it out (or the first book).
    Posted by PetalPockets2012[/QUOTE]

<div>I think it's the sequel to Divergent.</div>
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm waiting to read it too.  I think I want to re-read Divergent first.
  • ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    Ugh. My mom just called to tell me my grandma's cat Baby got hit by a car. She's alive, but her lungs are collapsed, she has a broken collar bone, leg, and back. The vet says if she makes it through tonight she thinks she'll heal.

I'm bawling over my grandm'a cat.
  • Thanks Any.

I'm sorry Erin. Hugs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm sorry, Erin.
  • I re-read Divergent a couple weeks ago in preparation.

Aw, Erin :(  Poor kitty.  I'd be crying too.  Actually, I'm sad thinking about your grandma's cat that I don't even know.

• Poke - We have engagement pictures on June 12th, I can't wait!

Erin - I'm so sorry, I hope she's okay. My friend's cat got hit by a car last week... she now only has 3 legs, but she's adjusting and otherwise she's okay.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm sorry Erin, hopefully she pulls through.

Did anyone follow the baby Avery blog?  Was this already discussed?
    Photobucket
  • I'm so sorry to hear that Erin : (
  • ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6c1c4530-07a3-470f-ac83-c45cb9a0fc21Post:8e64b6b6-3a71-4841-a455-fe074a5464a5">Re: It's evening.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sorry Erin, hopefully she pulls through. Did anyone follow the baby Avery blog?  Was this already discussed?
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I think I did. Is this the baby whose parent's wrote as her? She had a cute bucket list? That was heartbreaking and cute at the same time.

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6c1c4530-07a3-470f-ac83-c45cb9a0fc21Post:8943ba42-6e50-4e62-8415-89dd09ab12b5">Re: It's evening.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's evening. : I think I did. Is this the baby whose parent's wrote as her? She had a cute bucket list? That was heartbreaking and cute at the same time.
    Posted by ErinG93[/QUOTE]

<div>I just can't. I really can't. I feel so bad for those people : (</div>
  • Yeah I tried to read the post the Dad wrote about the night she passed away.  I got about 2 lines in and had to stop.
    Photobucket
  • I just read a few entries and now I'm crying my eyes out. That's so heartbreaking, I can't imagine how awful it is to lose a child.
  • Ugh, you guys are way braver than I am. I'm just thinking about it and I'm getting teary eyed.
  • STOP BEING DOWNERS.

• ok, who has something happy to talk about
    Photobucket
  • I'm really looking forward to the fact that I have nothing going on tomorrow... no work, no PT... I can just relax. I'm hoping I don't wake up with a full blown cold. Right now, my throat is scratchy and I feel like I have a post nasal drip going on.
  • I'd been following that blog too. I definitely did a nasty cry when I read the most recent two entries. I love how her dad shows all of her love for her in the way that he writes "as her". Ugh. 

Also, Erin, I am really sad for your grandma. :( Poor kitty. I would be an absolute wreck if that happened. 

I only paged through the first few pages and I'm sorry to say that the only animal I've ever shot was a squirrel. But I fucking hate squirrels, and this one was attacking J's family dog on a regular basis (a mini daschund who is 13 years old), and eating all of the bird seed that J's mom would put out. So, I felt ok with shooting it. Meh. I'm heartless I guess. 
  • Ummm....I'm sorting my puzzle pieces and Box Kitty is trying to eat them.  She's normally super smart, but sometimes I wonder where that smart goes.

• I'm back.

There was a post about baby Avery here (or on SB) the other day when she died.  It was a sad situation.  I didn't read any of the blog though.
  • My shower is this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing people I haven't seen in ages and getting "ooohed" and "awwwed" over and eating yummy nibbles and drinking my moms bourbon crush punch! That's happy : )
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6c1c4530-07a3-470f-ac83-c45cb9a0fc21Post:5d46e0cf-9742-4108-a500-7fc3d81d8969">Re: It's evening.</a>:
    [QUOTE]My shower is this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing people I haven't seen in ages and getting "ooohed" and "awwwed" over and eating yummy nibbles and drinking my moms bourbon crush punch! That's happy : )
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

I'm so jealous, I want my shower now! Haha. I have quite a few months left though. The shower we're hosting for my friend is in a few weeks and we still can't all agree on favors.
  • Angel - I hope you don't get a cold : ( 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6c1c4530-07a3-470f-ac83-c45cb9a0fc21Post:4ce34985-93e7-45ad-88d6-37742834e5d2">Re: It's evening.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's evening. : I'm so jealous, I want my shower now! Haha. I have quite a few months left though. The shower we're hosting for my friend is in a few weeks and we still can't all agree on favors.
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

<div>What are the options?</div>
  • Tory likes to eat cardboard pop boxes, J. Apparently she and Box Kitty have that in common. But then afterward she gets all bummed out and sleeps the rest of the night. I don't think the cardboard goes down well, lol. 
  • I stabbed myself with a box cutter the other day packing something up.  It's not looking pretty.  Oops. 
    Photobucket
  • Mmmm, fiber.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards