Missouri-St Louis

Limo Service?

Hey all..

I've already checked out the Vendor Recs but there were only 2 on there for limo companies... Who are you using? I've googled a few companies around the area but I'm interested to see who you have!

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Limo Service?

• edited December 2011
    I booked Fun Tyme Limo's. I am super excited about the red carpet service and the H2 Limo...
    Monica & Taoridi October 30, 2010 BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Has anyone used Elite Limo Service here in St. Louis??
  • edited December 2011
    We booked a party bus with Presidential Limo for our wedding next September.  I was in a wedding last weekend that had the Hummer from Fun Tyme, it was really nice inside but absolutley no leg room to move around.
  • edited December 2011
     I'm wanting a limo to take me and my girls to the cermony location and a limo bus to pick the rest of the wedding party up after the ceremony. A lot of companies seem to have just limos and A Perfect Touch has both.. Has anyone used A Pefect Touch Limo?

Sorry KC.. I've never used Elite. Be careful with Fun Tyme.. my friend used them for her wedding this past June when it was about 100 degrees and their air conditioner never worked!! Not that you should need it now that's it's fall..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • torick47torick47 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My boyfriend/fiance works with Presidential Limo from Washington, and they have both limos (the Charger is my fav!) and party buses that seat up to like 40 people I think.  They are all really nice (I get to ride in them when he brings them home! Pretty awesome to go to JCPenney's in a party bus Smile)

But anyway, they are usually pretty cheap on the prices and the lady that works in the office (her name is Debbie) is really helpful to give you the best package for your budget.

Here's their website. They have a few pictures on there and a basic price plan too, but like I said, she should work with you on it. 

http://www.prezlimos.com/

I think it was 2009 when they were a Knot Pick, so they are good, and its either the Hummer or Charger that was voted best limo in St. Louis this past year.

They can also work with you on maybe doing a bachelor/bachelorette party if you like.   

Oh, and by the way, ask for Rich H. to be your limo driver. He's the best, if I do say so myself. But then again, I'm slightly partial to him Laughing

Good luck on your search though! If you have any questions, feel free to message me back and I can ask him about it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards