Florida-South Florida
Options

hi girls =0)

quick update since i'm always in a hurry (hence the username quickmiamibride). a few weeks ago we were contemplating putting together a small wedding with the help of many of you but it turns out it was way to fast for many vendors. so, we decided to forget the wedding and go straight to the honeymoon! i wanted to come on here and thank all of you girls that took your time to provide so many suggestions! 
we set up a blog to document our adventure, follow me if you'd like =0)
worldhiphoppers.blogspot.com

bye everyone! =0)

Re: hi girls =0)

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    wow...just saw your blog...what an AMAZING trip you have ahead....I'm so excited for you too! (and extremely jealous)

can't wait to continue reading and living through your journey!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I remember! That's so great your plans worked out for you, and enjoy the amazing honeymoon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey dee, thanks, we're very fortunate to be able to go on a crazy honeymoon BUT, i did have to give up the fairytale wedding which makes me kinda sad but im sure the trip will make up for it!  thanks for following!!  btw, our original - original (i had several dates in mind lol) date was your same one!! 10/10/10 how fun!
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    sad we are losing a 10.10.10 twin....but you are DEFINETELY making up for it on this month-long trip....hope you post pictures in your blogs!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    how exciting!!! enjoy!!!
  • Options
    graceandjakegraceandjake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could take a trip like that!  I will be reading!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    how exciting~ You may feel sad now that you "gave up" the big wedding~ but you two are going to have an amazing adventure!  It sounds like a dream itself!!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    your vacation sounds like a dream come true!!! Have fun! I love disney too lol :) (and of course who could pass off all the great places ur going to see!!!)
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    never ever have i met a little mermaid fanatic like me!!!! Im so jealous and so excited for you!! You def deserve it and trust me if i could i would follow in your footsteps...Im def going to follow you. Im so excited to hear all about it
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds very exciting!!! Im sure it will be amazing! Congrats!!! =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for all your comments! i should be posting pics of the "wedding" tomorrow i think!  i feel very fortunate to be able to take this trip but i am very jealous of all of YOU that will have the fabulous wedding too..=0/   oh well !!

adriele - your gown is AMAZING!!!!!!! i love it!

sambre - ill be posting pics of my house on the blog too, it's been referred to as the "grotto" and "ariel shrine" my husband won't allow me to put up anything else mermaid related LOL.. poor thing =0)

again, thanks for all that will follow - i hope to be able to update daily.
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thats awesome, have fun and enjoy every moment!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards