Maryland-Baltimore

Baltimore Bachlorette Parties

Hi Ladies,
I'm planning a bachlorette party in Baltimore in late Febuary.
Looking for ideas on where to party, eat, and stay--- specifically any great hotels.

Any and all info you want to share would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Re: Baltimore Bachlorette Parties

• edited December 2011
    If you have never been to Howl at the Moon, then I suggest doing that because it is a great time.

If you don't want to do PP though, then I'd suggest heading to Fed Hill and bar hopping there. Mother's is cool, Stalking Horse, Ropewalk. I always have a good time in Fed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    we had a blast at Mother's for my best friend's bachelorette!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hotels: Marriott Renaissance, Harbor East has a few too - marriott and sheraton I believe.  The Harbor has a bunch of nice hotels too - sorry, I can't be more specific, I'm drawing a blank.

I agree with PPs about Howl At The Moon.  It's a lot of fun.  Check out Fells Point too - there are a bunch of bars and little restaurants too.

Eats: Pazo is a lot of fun (tapas)
  • villanosal8villanosal8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with pp for doing PP for the bachelorette party.  Mex will do great bachelorette party drink specials.  We got a giant blender filled with margaritas - there were ten of us and we each got 3-5 drinks from the blender and it only cost $35.  The prize for finishing it was free shots!  We went there first and had dinner and then hopped around to the other bars.  It's nice for February since all of the bars are clustered so close together, you won't have to spend much time outside.
  • writergirl28writergirl28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I organized my bff's Bachelorette Party at the Power Plant and we had a blast! We stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites.  The room was very nice and there's a free breakfast the next morning. We only had to walk about 2 blocks to the Power Plant and it was very well lit when we came back at 2 am. The only downside is you have to valet park, which I thought was a little pricey.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards