Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good Morning!!

Good Morning Knotties,

I hope everyone is doing well! Things are ok over here. Busy, but alright.

Today, is my only day of work this week, and I'll be off until January 4... Woo Hoo!!

This weekend was fun, FI and I tried to get some Christmas shopping done, and on Saturday we had a few friends over. We leave for FILs (Harrisburg) on Thursday, and then head to Pittsburgh on Christmas Day. Lots and lots to do before then. I'll be happy when Christmas is over and then I can 100 percent focus on the wedding!

Have a great day!
RT + JB
Wedding Countdown Ticker
The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.

Re: Good Morning!!

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!
    I had a pretty good weekend - Friday FI and I did a bit of Christmas shopping, then Saturday he worked so I went to his parents house and FMIL helped me finish putting the lace overlay on my invites. I'm still not quite done, but ran out of lace so I had to order more - I still have about 25ish to finish once the new lace arrives which isn't too bad at all! I'm also still waiting on the stamp to fully assemble them! But so far I think they look pretty good and I'm excited! I'll take a pic tonight and post tomorrow b/c I forgot this weekend...

I'm super excited to go home on Thursday! I'm taking the day off and heading home early so that will be nice. Hope everyone has a good day!

J - You're SO lucky that you are off until Jan 4!!!!! That is AMAZING! Wow... enjoy your break!
  • Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies!

Busy weekend for us!
     As I mentioned on Friday, both of my FSIL's had their babies on Friday and I have a new (soon to be) niece and nephew!! The babies ended up being born 35 minutes apart - AMAZING! We went down to DC to be with FI's twin brother as their parents stayed in Central PA where his older brother's wife was delivering their baby. FSIL and baby mason in Central PA are doing wonderfully and are both home from the hosiptal! We will see them over Christmas and I CANNOT wait!
    FSIL and baby Emma in DC are still recovering and both are still in the hospital. Emma was born 6 weeks premature and was only 4lbs 11oz so she is in the NICU and in the incubator. I've literally never seen a baby soo tiny before! She has completely stolen my heart and I miss her already! I expect when I see our nephew that I will feel the same way about him! Any extra vibes you can send our way would be much appreciated!!

Other than that I'm looking forward to wednesday as I am taking a half day that day and then Christmas festivities will begin!

jl - soooo jealous of all your time off!! enjoy it!!

G - impressed with all the work you got down on your invites this weekend!! can't wait to see them!!

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    db - Congrats to your FSILs!!!! That is SO awesome that the babies were delivered 35 mins apart! Continued T&Ps to both FSILs and the babies!!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DB- That is so cool about the babies!! I can't believe they were born so close together! What a wonderful christmas present!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    edited December 2011
    DB! That is so cool about the babies! I hope they are both doing well as well as both moms! How crazy! Sending lots of T&P's!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies xo

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards