• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
June 2010 Weddings

Getting Married TOMORROW!!! Signing off!

Hi Ladies,

Well, it's 7:30AM and I have a very busy day ahead of me, and I am not sure that I'll be able to get online tomorrow so I wanted to say a BIG thank you to everyone on this board for being soooooo amazing. You ladies truly are awesome!

I shall return after the honeymoon and will have TONS to talk about again w/o anymore stress!!!! WooHoo!!!!

Say a prayer that I don't SOB walking down the aisle, please. Ha ha ha!!!

xoxo
Kate
image image
Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
Married Bio (Work In Progress)

Re: Getting Married TOMORROW!!! Signing off!

• Congrats girl! GL not sobbing!!! ;)
    "I love you.. even when you're sick and look disgusting!" -Love Actually
    My Planning Bio
  • Have a great day date twin I know it will be just exactly as you've imagined it :)
    Off Ortho Evra Birth Control Patch-Feb. 2011 Began TTC March 2011 8/30/11- U/S results normal,structural appearance normal, possibly partial sub-septate uterus???? Sept 2011 CD 20 Check- Progesterone normal/indicates ovulation at a 12 9/14/11 CD 3 blood work- Estrogen Normal-35 FSH levels-5.9 9/30/2011- S/A- Results GOOD October 2011 10/7/2011- Surprise BFP!!!!!!!! 10/12/2011- MC Confirmed CP at roughly 4wks 2 days EDD:6/18/2012 Our 2 yr. Anniversary 10/13/2011- Follow up consult with OB and lay out a treatment plan 10/20/11 MRI with/without contrast uterus labeled as Arcuate uterine abnormality, small cyst detected on left ovary. End October 2011- Fired Original OB/switched and interviewed several practices with new OB and Love her! 12/02/11- HSG uterus looks perfect with no abnormalities detected and tubes clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Have a wonderful day!!
  • Enjoy it and I look forward to see pics when you get back :)
  • Congrats!!! Have a beautiful wedding!!!
    Julia
  • Good luck and congrats!
    My Bio Updated 4/6/10
  • Have a beautiful wedding day Kate! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!
    Congrats!
    Christen Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good luck girlie!  Come back with pics :)
  • amlowamlow member
    100 Comments
    You will be to happy to sob! Have a wonderful day, congrats!
  • Congrats Kate!! Enjoy your day! Can't wait to see pics!
  • Have a wonderful day, lovely!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • congrats & GL!!!  I'll be thinking bout my fellow southsider!

"Everything will be alright in the end. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end."
    "She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time." The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    Me:28 DH:28 TTC since 1/11 Dx: unexplained IF/early DOR
    Feb'12- Clomid/TI with CD3 &21 labs(normal)& SA-count 6mil/ml,morph/motil OK-BFN
    April'12 Ultrasounds,HSG -clear, slight acurate uterus
    5/14 IUI #1-50 mg clomid-post wash total motile count 19.3 prometrium 2dpiui= BFN
    6/11-IUI #2-100 mg clomid & prometrium post wash count total motile 17.5 = BFN
    7/6 IUI#3 with 100 mg clomid, estridiol, prometrium. post wash total motile count 23.3 = BFN
    8/30IVF#1 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur,Ganerelix,Novarel.
    ER 9/11-8R, 7M, 5F.
    ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. 1 10cell Grade 4, 1 8cell Grade 4. No frosties. BFN
    IVF#2 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur, Ganerelix, Novarel, Baby Aspirin
    ER 12/5-16R, 12M, 8F!
    ET 12/10 5dt! 1 fully expanded blast & 1 early blast. No frosties. BFN
    2/13- Saline sono revealed a polyp. All additional labwork coming back normal. Genetic screen revealed DH has MTHFR deficiency & I am a carrier for it.
    3/13 hysteroscopy & polypectomy
    next up-Reproductive immunologist Appt 3/27, cycling in may?

Here Comes the Sun Blog
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Congrats Kate!  I can't wait to see pictures and will be stalking your FB all weekend. Have the best time and enjoy that honeymoon.  Did you get vaggazled?  LOL

xoxooxoxo!!!!
  • Good luck & Congrats! It will be beautiful.  Enjoy your wedding and honeymoon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aaawww KT CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • YAY! Have a great day and I will say a little prayer that there will be no sobbing until after the ceremony :)  Can't wait to see pictures
    TTC since March 2010
    Dx:PCOS
    6/11 Clomid cycle cancelled due to cyst...TI=???
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome
    December 3T Siggy Challenge:[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/v46yk4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2w3rznb.jpg[/IMG]
  • Good luck girl.

Photobucket
  • congrats and good luck lady! have a wonderful time!
    Anniversary
  • Yay KT!!  Have a great wedding!!!
  • Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures!
  • It's going to be awesome! Have a blast & enjoy your day. Bring back lots of pretty pics!
  • A little sobbing is OK  :)  I'm sure it was beautiful!  Can't wait to see pics!
    photo images_zps41edd072.jpg

Carter born 5/28/11
    BFP 9/27/12 EDD 6/11/13, MC 9wks, no HB

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards