Maryland

Cheap Officiant

Question - So for certain reasons we are going to try to get married on the hush, like in 1 month, then have our "shabang" next year like originally planned. I already have my dress  and the spot to be married, just looking for someone to officate the wedding vows, to make it legal on paper. We already live together for 3 years and have children together. I currently have them all on my insurance but new policy isn't the household its the spouse and legal step children. Any suggestions? Location is St Mary's County. Thanks

Re: Cheap Officiant

• Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Eek...very bad idea.  Get married now if that is what you want but don't pretend and lie to everyone you know.  What if they found out a few months from now or after your big  "shabang" next year.  If I were a guest I would be pretty pissed.  And like PP said, an officiant will not marry you again when you are already married.

You have to realize that you only get a real wedding once.  It may not be exactly how you always envisioned it to be but that's life.

• edited December 2011
    Contact Rev. Rebecca Skidmore.  She did the extact same thing for us and it was great.  If her website is the same it is www.heartfeltmemoriesllc.com.
  • bailey1973bailey1973 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rev starlene joyner burns 202 253 3629. tell her nicole and dellin(the mayflower hotel) referred you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards