Iowa-Des Moines

Program

I finished the program a week ago, but the FI asked me a question today about our rememberence flowers in the front of the church. Do we have to put that in the program or is it something that people already know??

TIA
Holiday

Re: Program

• MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's ok not putting it in the program if YOU are ok with it.  Some people like to put it in the program so that others know who the flowers are in memorial of.  We didn't do flowers, but candles, and just made a small comment in our program about who they were lit in honor of.  Some people might assume that they are remembrance flowers, others may just think they're part of the decorations.  

If you don't want to reprint your programs, you can always add an insert that states that information. 
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • edited December 2011
    We put ours in the program, and there is also a spot in our ceremony where the pastor mentions them.  I think it is totally up to you.  Mine are in remembrance of my grandparents, and it is really important to me that they are included in the ceremony (they both passed away a few years ago), so I wanted it mentioned during the ceremony.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I think it's fine to mention them in the programs or have your officiant mention them during the ceremony.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • lucy2113lucy2113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Girls!! I think that I;m going to ask our pastor to say something. I wouldn't know where to put it on the programs. 
    Holiday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards