Wedding Invitations & Paper

where to begin???

Im looking to start on our invites but IM DREADING this part of the planning. I know our colors and what I would like to incorporate but I dont even know if it will look right. I want to use the skyline on the reception card, rsvp card and possibly the menu but not on the actual invitation because we are getting married in a church. ANy suggestions on where to begin?
Anniversary

Re: where to begin???

• Vistaprint, etsy, weddingpaperdivas.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • I agree with PPs, I like a lot of the invites on weddingpaperdivas - the sizes weren't customizable though, so I took one of theirs that I loved and used it as inspiration to design my own invites!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Great suggestions! Thank you:) I've tried etsy....I think Ill take a look at wedding paper divas. Samantha can you share some tips? Your invites are beautiful
    Anniversary
  • if you have a Paper Source near you, go in and sit and browse through all of their books.  You might find something you like or something you can create on your own with a few ideas from them.  Just look around.  Also, if you want to attempt to do them yourself, you can take a picture of the skyline and place it into a template online and fade it.  We did something similar to this for our Website cards that went with our invites.  FI took a picture off his phone and faded it so we could write over it.  Then just printed it out!  good luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I ordered my from David's Bridal online. It was so easy and I could look at a bunch of different kinds.
  • I'm getting mine from Jen at www.designerjen.org and so far I've loved working with her.
  • I'm a huge fan of Paper Source. Google it! It's a great site. I actually took a wedding invitation class a few Saturdays ago for only $15! I was able to see all their supplies, try crafty things I haven't tried before and before I knew it, I know what I want. Which I didn't before the class. They have stores ALL over the country, see if there is one near you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you for the suggestions knotties! I think I might try to make our own skyline invites :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards