Wisconsin

Bachelorette Party?

What have you/are you planning on doing for your bachelorette party in the Milwaukee area? We're actually doing bridal shower and bachelorette party in the same day, which will be in Mayville so if there's anything out there that people have done, that would be good to hear about too! Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bachelorette Party?

• gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we are doing a tailgate and game at Miller Park.  I am a huge Cubs fan and there are here the weekend before the wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    we haven't really figured it out yet.  an idea we've bounced around is one of the edelweiss cruises
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    my favorite idea is to rent a limo and go to different winery's. Make a rule that one bottle has to be bought  at each place and then everyone else just gets to taste!
  • msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are planning on going to Lucille's Rockin' piano bar, I believe.  We are having a shower here in Racine and then taking a bus up to Milwaukee. 
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • edited December 2011
    I love the winery idea, but unfortunately there's not enough around, unless we were doing the whole day. I love the piano bar! I was actually looking for something like that and could only find something in Madison...I will definately look into that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We're going to Chula Vista in the Dells. We're getting the 3 bedroom condo and doing the all inclusive package. It's going to end up being like $130/person (which is probably less than they'd end up spending if we had to pay for dinner/drinks/transportation.) I really wanted to do a Brewers game and tailgating, but the only weekend available for that ended up being Easter weekend. Oh well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    We're going to the Wilderness in the WI Dells and then heading out in downtown Dells. (that's all my sister will tell me!) Lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards